The Student Room Group

Boys are better than girls.

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

No one thinks girls "can't" play football, they just won't be as good as boys on average because of biological reasons.
Idk man but if one dude saying that is crushing your world I don’t really know what to say. At that’s age it’s all like that they’re 6. Maybe use this to teach her about self worth and how someone’s opinion doesn’t make a fact.
Original post by Casisalive
Idk man but if one dude saying that is crushing your world I don’t really know what to say. At that’s age it’s all like that they’re 6. Maybe use this to teach her about self worth and how someone’s opinion doesn’t make a fact.

I agree!
Reply 4
No sympathy, her fault for choosing to be a woman.
Original post by Yaboi
No sympathy, her fault for choosing to be a woman.

Wtf?
Original post by Casisalive

Mhm.
Original post by SmartUnicorn
Wtf?

Trying to trigger you. Just ignore everyone and focus on yourself. It's your life and if you let other peoples words affect you then you will not go far. Stay to yourself and anyone who looks down on you because of your gender is just an ignorant prick.
Reply 8
Original post by SmartUnicorn
Mhm.

2017 nearly 2018

you choose your gender in this day and age

get with it
Reply 9
Feminism is detrimental to women. I was a feminist, a feminazi as some might have called it, but then i actually began educating myself. getting news from sources other than BBC and buzzfeed. Biologically men are generally stronger than women. That's just a fact. Women can do whatever the heck they want in Britain, and if you're dumb enough to buy into the feminist agenda of victimhood and man-hating then for the love of god I hope you can educate yourself as I did. Also, does it really matter? She's six years old. And I bet money that her school has a football team she would be encouraged to join by her teachers. I'd love to see this passion you have for a 6-year-old child's silly statement, be put into something of actual importance.
Original post by huffle
Feminism is detrimental to women. I was a feminist, a feminazi as some might have called it, but then i actually began educating myself. getting news from sources other than BBC and buzzfeed. Biologically men are generally stronger than women. That's just a fact. Women can do whatever the heck they want in Britain, and if you're dumb enough to buy into the feminist agenda of victimhood and man-hating then for the love of god I hope you can educate yourself as I did. Also, does it really matter? She's six years old. And I bet money that her school has a football team she would be encouraged to join by her teachers. I'd love to see this passion you have for a 6-year-old child's silly statement, be put into something of actual importance.

Like?...
Sorry that’s ridiculous- it’s pretty much a perpetual belief that girls are no good at football, among other sports. Good for you if you acknowledge that girls are fully capable of being good footballers, but the ‘scientifically proven’ **** is an awful excuse- yes it’s proven that boys are, on average, bigger and stronger, but that only encourages people to believe that, because some boys are bigger and stronger and some girls aren’t good at football, all girls are incapable and you’d be an idiot to dismiss that belief- one we see demonstrated all the time.
Reply 12
hm let's see...
Chechnya's Gay purge?
the systematic imbalance of male-specific cancer research funding?
Human rights crisis in North Korea?
literacy rates in Afghanistan?
media bias and it's affect on young people?
young boys being wrongly diagnosed with ADHD on a huge level?
These are just a few things I've been looking into lately, but you can basically scroll through any news app and find something significantly more important.
The title of this thread made my eye twitch.
Original post by Laissez‒faire
No one thinks girls "can't" play football, they just won't be as good as boys on average because of biological reasons.

lol? those biological reasons barely apply at age 6. I was stronger than some boys at age 6 and played football better than them too.

people/parents need to stop instilling this idea that girls cant play football or other "masculine" sports because theyre (gross!) girls who are weaker apparently, because it is so hard for little girls to join sports like these when they get made fun of by little **** boys.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by rubysuttton
Sorry that’s ridiculous- it’s pretty much a perpetual belief that girls are no good at football, among other sports. Good for you if you acknowledge that girls are fully capable of being good footballers, but the ‘scientifically proven’ **** is an awful excuse- yes it’s proven that boys are, on average, bigger and stronger, but that only encourages people to believe that, because some boys are bigger and stronger and some girls aren’t good at football, all girls are incapable and you’d be an idiot to dismiss that belief- one we see demonstrated all the time.

Oh sweetheart I said "generally", I've met plenty of boys who could kick a ball no further than a foot. Men have the advantage when it comes to physical activities, but that doesn't mean women are at a disadvantage. Why is it an awful excuse? Because it's fact? Because you don't want your feelings to be hurt? If people choose to interpret "men are generally physically stronger than women" as "women are weak and can't play football" then that's their own problem, they're likely idiot feminists looking for excuses as to why their endeavours fail.
What the difference between a feminine and a
Reply 17
This is why feminism is so destructive. You are perpetuating this myth that everyone thinks women are weak. This is not empowering you are simply telling women and especially young impressionable girls that the world is built to put them down when this is simply not the case!
Original post by faloodeh
lol? those biological reasons barely apply at age 6. I was stronger than some boys at age 6 and played football better than them too.

people/parents need to stop instilling this idea that girls cant play football or other "masculine" sports because theyre (gross!) girls who are weaker apparently, because it is so hard for little girls to join sports like these when they get made fun of by little **** boys.

OP didn't mention the age of of the boys, but you are right that before puberty there is minimal difference in strength/agility between boys and girls.
Original post by Laissez‒faire
OP didn't mention the age of of the boys, but you are right that before puberty there is minimal difference in strength/agility between boys and girls.

yes youre right lol, im only assuming theyre the same age as her cousin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending