The Student Room Group

There is no real need for women to work

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
In our economy only those born well off and privileged can afford to raise a family without both partners providing income

With taxes rising alongside the cost of living and good paying jobs being took and replaced with zero hour contracts houses no longer suitable for human habitation and the nhs dying a little every day the need for dual income is rising constantly honestly its almost a requirement nowadays life without being tricky if not impossible for some

The whole idea that whomen shouldn’t work in itself is rather bigoted if the whomen want to suffer the troubles of hard work and labour why shouldn’t they it’s their choice to plunge into the soulless corporate sponge of daily life and work if they wannabe masochists so be it

Whomen should have the same rights as men and as of right now they sorta do

Whomen should choose who they like and men the same arranged marriage is a bad idea back in the past marriage was forced upon children to bring influence to the family’s and they where as much possessions and property treated rather badly and things like Abortions where illegal

Nowadays Abortions are all too common sure but they should have the right to do so and honestly teenagers having children is far worse than teenagers having abortions as if these individuals whom lack the ability to make good decisions had children it would prove to be bad for their children

many parents nowadays lack the ability to properly be a parent and have a bad influence on their children these children due to imprinting will do the same this is a problem.

Although I’m a lefty I do have some far right ideas such as that people should need a license to have and look after children afterall the same system applies to dogs what are far easier to look after and are far less dangerous

Whomen should be able to have lives free from the constraints of marriage motherhood and so on it should not only be up to them whether they want children and to raise them but they should be checked to see if they are ready for such a role same with men at this point the world lacks a lot of things but children and people aren’t one of them let’s start raising kids properly so they can truly do the right thing and help this world now this shouldn’t be a regulated thing but individuals who are known as dangerous or high risk should be evaluated such as sex offenders
I don't get you man
Are you Muslim or Christian?
You talk of Islamic Centric Goverments, but then also of churches(or maybe that was someone else)
Are you legit or trollin?
Original post by justanotherchica
im 17 and I work because my mum can hardly afford to buy me shoes. good point but I wouldn't be very happy to walk through snow in ballerina shoes, thank god i can afford to buy proper shoes. and who the **** is going to pay for my living at university, I can tell you that 8000 pounds is not enough for me to survive on.

If you can't survive on 8 grand in student accommodation you definitely need to reconsider your spending
Reply 23
Original post by Lejax
In our economy only those born well off and privileged can afford to raise a family without both partners providing income

With taxes rising alongside the cost of living and good paying jobs being took and replaced with zero hour contracts houses no longer suitable for human habitation and the nhs dying a little every day the need for dual income is rising constantly honestly its almost a requirement nowadays life without being tricky if not impossible for some

The whole idea that whomen shouldn’t work in itself is rather bigoted if the whomen want to suffer the troubles of hard work and labour why shouldn’t they it’s their choice to plunge into the soulless corporate sponge of daily life and work if they wannabe masochists so be it

Whomen should have the same rights as men and as of right now they sorta do

Whomen should choose who they like and men the same arranged marriage is a bad idea back in the past marriage was forced upon children to bring influence to the family’s and they where as much possessions and property treated rather badly and things like Abortions where illegal

Nowadays Abortions are all too common sure but they should have the right to do so and honestly teenagers having children is far worse than teenagers having abortions as if these individuals whom lack the ability to make good decisions had children it would prove to be bad for their children

many parents nowadays lack the ability to properly be a parent and have a bad influence on their children these children due to imprinting will do the same this is a problem.

Although I’m a lefty I do have some far right ideas such as that people should need a license to have and look after children afterall the same system applies to dogs what are far easier to look after and are far less dangerous

Whomen should be able to have lives free from the constraints of marriage motherhood and so on it should not only be up to them whether they want children and to raise them but they should be checked to see if they are ready for such a role same with men at this point the world lacks a lot of things but children and people aren’t one of them let’s start raising kids properly so they can truly do the right thing and help this world now this shouldn’t be a regulated thing but individuals who are known as dangerous or high risk should be evaluated such as sex offenders

Honestly we all should have equal rights I think honestly some whomen want to work some don’t depends on their motivations and as of whether there a need there are plenty

A more positive reason being to better the world there where many female inventors with great inventions who where subjected to unfair treatment in the past yet still bettered the world through using the husbands name if they hadn’t acted they wouldn’t have been invented then or maybe never femal artist musicians so on they improve and better society are they better than men that’s debatable some whomen are better than some men and vice versa this is why I dislike feminists stupid fascist belief that their better their not plain and simple equality does not come with supremacy

Whomen have their reasons to want to work and we have no fair reason to stand against them or oppose them

The only thing I oppose is fascism plain and simple and that means stand against anyone who will take my rights away even the right to have children what ultimately I somewhat disagree with as I understand any whom wishes to take away that right would do so without good intentions and so naturally I stand against it
Reply 24
But I don’t agree with the antifa movement as it’s become fascist in itself

Apposite to this thread, I feel.
Reply 26
Original post by Less(e/o)n

Apposite to this thread, I feel.

Who me noo I’m totally into taking individuals freedom just ask the two sex slaves I have doing my dishes

Their names are slave one and slave two I keep em in a box like the cat in the hat and dress them in funny clothes honestly you should see them their lots of fun

Last time we played hide and seek they hid and I found them playing with toy phone I made it looks real but doesn’t work of course oh and the week before we played Simon sez I said run and they ran then I caught them and we played other games

But yeah I’m totally into taking away freedom it’s great 😇
Reply 27
.......who wants to play get in the human sized bag 😈

.....😁😅😂🤣
Original post by AgeOfTheBimbo
....and it would solve all the issues they have with harassment aswell.

Harassment had gone on for hundreds of years beyond women being allowed in the workplace.
Being a troll must take a certain level of foolishness. Good job, child.
Reply 30
Original post by Gkaizerking
I don't get you man
Are you Muslim or Christian?
You talk of Islamic Centric Goverments, but then also of churches(or maybe that was someone else)
Are you legit or trollin?

Hmm try quoting I get who you’re referring to but without them in a quote they might not see this I myself am Rastafari don’t ask if I smoke weed that’s yet another bigot stereotype that’s been made by ignorant individuals much like the links with the Muslim religion and terrorism
Reply 31
Original post by LegalDiaries
Being a troll must take a certain level of foolishness. Good job, child.

So who’s the troll you have peaked my interest 🧐

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending