The Student Room Group

Moles homework help

yy-vhsEi.jpg-large.jpegNeed help with my homework.
Reply 1
For question 1, if i gice you the hint that moles is measured in (mol), volume is measured in (dm³) and concentration is measured in (mol/dm³ (moles PER dm³), do you think you can work out an equation?
Reply 2
Original post by 515
For question 1, if i gice you the hint that moles is measured in (mol), volume is measured in (dm³) and concentration is measured in (mol/dm³ (moles PER dm³), do you think you can work out an equation?

I know what there measured in, just don't know how to structure the equation.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
For q2: If you want to find the concentration in mol/dm³, all you do is divide the concentration in g/dm³ by the Mr
If you multiple the concentration in moldm^-3, by the molar mass, in gmol^-1, you get the 'mass concentration'. Use that to derive it.
Reply 5
Original post by RedGiant
If you multiple the concentration in moldm^-3, by the molar mass, in gmol^-1, you get the 'mass concentration'. Use that to derive it.

For question 5?
Reply 6
Question 1: Concentration (mol/dm³) = ? / ?. If you are not sure which order, have a guess and feel free to ask me whether you got it correct or not
trust me , everytime i come across a moles question i always write the equation triangle to help me
Reply 8
Question 5: Convert cm³ to dm³, the times the value by mol/dm³ to find the amount of moles in the substance
Reply 9
Original post by 515

Calculate the volume of 0.5 mol of carbon dioxide
Reply 10
Original post by SBizzy

I would also require the concentration
Reply 11
Original post by SBizzy

How do I find mr for CuCl2?

Quick Reply

Latest