The Student Room Group

Question for liberals

Would you be happy if Europe looked like this? youtube.com/watch?v=_LBk5xBy0SA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lkaio6
Would you be happy if Europe looked like this? youtube.com/watch?v=_LBk5xBy0SA

I must confess, I would prefer it to look like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Reply 2
Give me one single shred of evidence why Europe would ever look like that and I might give you a reasonable answer.
Some channels on youtube that i would recommend in order to intennsify the justified fear mongering:

Lauren Southern
The Thinkery/Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Black Pigeon Speaks
Reply 4
:laugh:
Reply 5
Original post by Dheorl
Give me one single shred of evidence why Europe would ever look like that and I might give you a reasonable answer.

The video was literally filmed at the border of Spain lol. Isn't Spain in Europe?
Reply 6
Original post by SomMC1
Have you ever been at the boarders in Germany or Hungary where hundreds of illegal migrants flooding everything? Or how about the aftermath of after they left - a nice place now a shithole filled with mess and dirt.
Or how about the unless amounts of women who got raped in Germany and throughout Europe after illegal migrants were let bc of Merkel.

I said evidence, not whatever random **** you feel like typing.

Original post by SomMC1
It's all well and easy to say how you want migrants but how will you pay for them? The V4 countries, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia, all have very strict boarder control and have let zero illegal migrants. And oh look would you believe it! No rapes or deaths of innocent people. Coincidence? I dont think so

Yes, in those four countries there isn't a single rape or murder :colone:

Original post by SomMC1
Slovakia and bankrupting Spain, Italy and Greece are the last countries needing to fund illegal migrants. They barely pay for their own people. Fix the problems of your own people before attempting to fix the problems of others.
I wouldnt want my tax money to be given out to illegal migrants. I want my tax money to help my people.

Reply 7
Original post by Lkaio6
The video was literally filmed at the border of Spain lol. Isn't Spain in Europe?

When you just say "Europe" it's assumed you mean Europe as a whole...

And yes, that is technically Spain, although it's on the continent of Africa so not really sure it classes as Europe.
Reply 8
Original post by SomMC1
Look at Germany and the aftermath it caused. Thats all the evidence you need to realise that telling to the countries Come join us, we want all of you' is a bad idea. legal migration with proper vetting. Please, be my guest. Illegal migrants who pour from all sides. Yeah, no thanks. I dont want to be hit by a trunk in Paris - dont think it's much to ask for

I'm looking at Germany, by and large a lovely country; they make my favourite cake. Some of my friends who live there have virtually nothing but good things to say about it. Not really sure what point you're trying to make, perhaps supply some form of evidence of what you're trying to say and it will be clearer.
Reply 9
Original post by Dheorl
When you just say "Europe" it's assumed you mean Europe as a whole...

And yes, that is technically Spain, although it's on the continent of Africa so not really sure it classes as Europe.

Well, multiply what you see in the video by a factor of x and you have Europe as a whole.
Original post by Dheorl
I'm looking at Germany, by and large a lovely country; they make my favourite cake. Some of my friends who live there have virtually nothing but good things to say about it. Not really sure what point you're trying to make, perhaps supply some form of evidence of what you're trying to say and it will be clearer.

Just one of the newest examples of how disgusting illegal immigrants are and how important vetting of immigrants is, as clearly you choose to ignore the negatives of illegal immigration and dont give a **** in general.
Susanna Maria. 14 year old girl raped by a Iraqi asylum seeker who did not get it. How 'lovely' is that country now. Girls and women and men have to be scared to LIVE in their own country because of Germany's open boarder policy, which by the way, is no longer present. Much tougher now. That just shows how unamazing it was in the first place. You're trying to defend the undefendable.

Thousands of women have reported rape or sexual harassment committed by illegal migrants.

Clearly you are unable to admit that that policy is anything but good. Supports your liberal flawed ideology. As an idea it sounds quite good - let them come, they'll assimilate with the country and contribute to the GDP.
Leaders of European countries have now, sadly a bit too late, realised that those illegal migrants from the Middle East and Africa are not willing to assimilate with the rest of the European Union.

To fear for your life in your own country is living in a 'lovely country'. I think not. There are reports from Criminality in the Context of Migration which annually reports on rapes and assaults from migrants. And surprise surprise! After Merkel let them all in, migrants committed 3,404 sex crimes in 2016 in Germany (9 a day). That's a 102% increase from 2015. Around 1700 sex crimes in 2015 and around 950 sex crimes in 2014. Clearly after the wave of illegal migrants, the sex crimes tripled and got even worse.

Go ahead and defend it, you liberal snowflake
Original post by SomMC1

Susanna Maria. 14 year old girl raped by a Iraqi asylum seeker who did not get it. How 'lovely' is that country now. Girls and women and men have to be scared to LIVE in their own country because of Germany's open boarder policy, which by the way, is no longer present. Much tougher now.
Go ahead and defend it, you liberal snowflake

I got raped when I was a 14 year old girl. He was a white 20 year old English male. I got raped again as a 20-something woman, he was a white 19 year old English male. Should we be banning all of them too? By your logic, as twice as many incidents have happened, yes we should. Maybe we should narrow it down more, make it just white English males aged 19-20? See how ridiculous that makes it? I bet you don't.
Original post by SomMC1
Have you ever been at the boarders in Germany or Hungary where hundreds of illegal migrants flooding everything? Or how about the aftermath of after they left - a nice place now a shithole filled with mess and dirt.
Or how about the unless amounts of women who got raped in Germany and throughout Europe after illegal migrants were let bc of Merkel.

It's all well and easy to say how you want migrants but how will you pay for them? The V4 countries, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia, all have very strict boarder control and have let zero illegal migrants. And oh look would you believe it! No rapes or deaths of innocent people. Coincidence? I dont think so
Slovakia and bankrupting Spain, Italy and Greece are the last countries needing to fund illegal migrants. They barely pay for their own people. Fix the problems of your own people before attempting to fix the problems of others.
I wouldnt want my tax money to be given out to illegal migrants. I want my tax money to help my people.

Your people = All people
Original post by ShyPhilosopher
I must confess, I would prefer it to look like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I got an ad of people playing football and drinking beer and thought that it was the actual video :biggrin:

It saved me from being Rick Rolled
People shouldn't be barred from migration due to nationality. That doesn't mean (as a liberal) I wish to see these people in Europe. I'm all for stopping people migrating if they're hooligans (which is clearly the case here). But which country they come from does not make a difference from my perspective.
Original post by SomMC1
My people = in my boarders who actively help/try to support my country's system.
A gang of criminals or rapists do not do that, thus not my people.
Some migrants are great and lovely people but I wouldnt trust a thing they said or did without proper vetting.

borders*
Reply 16
Original post by ShyPhilosopher
I got raped when I was a 14 year old girl. He was a white 20 year old English male. I got raped again as a 20-something woman, he was a white 19 year old English male. Should we be banning all of them too? By your logic, as twice as many incidents have happened, yes we should. Maybe we should narrow it down more, make it just white English males aged 19-20? See how ridiculous that makes it? I bet you don't.

If millions of English men migrated to [insert name of a non-white country with low rape stats - can't think of any] and many started raping their citizens, the people of that country would probably riot to ban English men. But because we're white and the people coming here are not white, we're not allowed to.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by SomMC1
I. Hate. You.

Stop stalking me btw

This is literally in the "latest" sidebar?? You ain't that relevant commie scum
Original post by 04MR17
People shouldn't be barred from migration due to nationality. That doesn't mean (as a liberal) I wish to see these people in Europe. I'm all for stopping people migrating if they're hooligans (which is clearly the case here). But which country they come from does not make a difference from my perspective.

Agreed, I dont care where they come from. All people should have a chance to get an asylum but not telling anyone in and trying to deal with them later because clearly it's not possible.
Original post by SomMC1
Fix the country's problems before trying to fix other people's problems.
If the country cant handle their own crime rate, how do they expect to handle the crime rate of people, who are known to be violent?
South Koreans have been signing a petition and have over 500,000 signatures to ban all muslim migrants. Way to go! They are smart enough to recognize the problems it caused for Europe and dont want to deal with it anyways.

The stuff I have had to put up with is ridiculous, I only mentioned the worst 2. Every single time it was a white English bloke. My point is you get scum bags of every section of society. For example, in Rotherham there was a problem with some groups of Asians targeting vulnerable young women, but there's far more white English males doing the same thing. The press know that white men doing it doesn't sell papers. Therefore some people start to think it is just a race issue. It isn't, some people are nasty, regardless of race, religion, gender etc etc. On the whole, most people are decent. It's just that people being decent doesn't sell newspapers, so it often goes unnoticed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending