The Student Room Group

In 1000 years the world will be vegan

Mark my words.
That’s fine because I will be dead by then
Reply 2
Original post by SuperHuman98
That’s fine because I will be dead by then

Your great great great great great grandchildren will be vegan
Is this the same vegan troll from that other thread? Advice: get a hobby. This is not funny it's just sad tbh.

And stop PMing me about cows
(edited 5 years ago)
I have no doubt that by 3019, the great scientists of the time will still be struggling to develop a palatable vegan cheese.
Why are you so sure we'll still be alive by then?
Reply 6
will you be here to say 'i told you so'??
Probably will, vegans never die. Veganism reverses aging, how do you not know this?
Original post by shellop
will you be here to say 'i told you so'??
Reply 8
Original post by LegallyJasmine
Probably will, vegans never die. Veganism reverses aging, how do you not know this?

sorry i barely eat vegetables. probably why i don't have a brain
Probably why. This is exactly why vegans need to run the world and cleanse the Earth of people like us.
Original post by shellop
sorry i barely eat vegetables. probably why i don't have a brain
Couldn’t actually care less. People can choose what they eat. Right now meat is an option and I continue to enjoy eating it
The poster is a troll, he is banned now. He has been sending me random PMs about how cows have feelings.
Original post by Sammylou40
Couldn’t actually care less. People can choose what they eat. Right now meat is an option and I continue to enjoy eating it
Probably. I'm sure many things we currently do now will be considered barbarian in 1000 years time.
Original post by LegallyJasmine
The poster is a troll, he is banned now. He has been sending me random PMs about how cows have feelings.

He’ll be the same one that sent me them yesterday......
I actually don’t care if you’re vegan or not. But I enjoy meat and won’t change my mind
Original post by ragint
Mark my words.

Where will they get B12 from?
Original post by ragint
Your great great great great great grandchildren will be vegan

They'll be dead too.
thank god i will be dead by then
Great 😀
Kim Fatty The 3rd oh my god lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending