The Student Room Group

Childs attractiveness

What determines their good looks, is it mums or dads or 50/50?

Can ugly dad and hot mum make a good loking child or just average?

Scroll to see replies

Describing a child as 'attractive' is probably not the best adjective :s-smilie:
My mam and da aren't particularly attractive and I turned out okay :lol:

I legit look nuffin like them
:biggrin: I know but you know what I mean Haha I'm only 18 :tongue: (not insinuating that people older than 18 are like that)
Original post by CoolCavy
Describing a child as 'attractive' is probably not the best adjective :s-smilie:
Fair enough but I'm talking model looking facial features not just above average looks
Original post by JoshDarnIt
My mam and da aren't particularly attractive and I turned out okay :lol:

I legit look nuffin like them
Original post by TheYearNiner
Fair enough but I'm talking model looking facial features not just above average looks

Not sure famalam

Here's my theory.
The harsh thruth is that multiple generations of wealthy/middle class men regardless of how ugly they are, have been able to attract much more attractive women than if they didn't have wealth.
This beauty bonus over time has led to middle class /wealthy people *generally* (Princess Anne and Cheryl Tweedy not with standing) being more attractive than working class poor people.
It took me several years to realise this.
Working in an area were half the time I would come across middle class wealthy people and the other half working class or lower class poor people.
I'm not talking about middle class children having better clothes and haircuts and makeup.
Generations of poorer men not being able to punch above their weight, good looking women practicing hypergamy, plus poor families diet would all have contributed.
This is my observation and I'm working class by the way.
(edited 4 years ago)
ThAt Is So TrUe :ahee:
Original post by Just my opinion
Here's my theory.
The harsh thruth is that multiple generations of wealthy/middle class men regardless of how ugly they are, have been able to attract much more attractive women than if they didn't have wealth.
This beauty bonus over time has led to middle class /wealthy people *generally* (Princess Anne and Cheryl Tweedy not with standing) being more attractive than working class poor people.
It took me several years to realise this.
Working in an area were half the time I would come across middle class wealthy people and the other half working class or lower class poor people.
I'm not talking about middle class children having better clothes and haircuts and makeup.
Generations of poorer men not being able to punch above their weight plus poor families diet would all have contributed.
This is my observation and I'm working class by the way.
you should reaaallllly change the title before people get the wrong idea
Trueee :K:
Original post by Chaos6148
you should reaaallllly change the title before people get the wrong idea
You sound like a pedo ngl
the title almost got you mikugun.png
(Original post by TheYearNiner)What determines their good looks, is it mums or dads or 50/50?

Can ugly dad and hot mum make a good loking child or just ave

kids always look peng :wink:
Ykno they can if the fugly dad had atleast one good looking parent ThErEs StIlL hOpE
Original post by Christycurrn
(Original post by TheYearNiner)What determines their good looks, is it mums or dads or 50/50?

Can ugly dad and hot mum make a good loking child or just ave

kids always look peng :wink:
kids aren't attractive or good looking, they're cute and ugly.
my mum is pretty, my dad is hella ugly and I'm also hella ugly. look nothing like either tho so idk
How can u call your dad hella ugly :biggrin:
Original post by ririroo
my mum is pretty, my dad is hella ugly and I'm also hella ugly. look nothing like either tho so idk
bro all im saying is that all the models they have the looks and all that, but they all failed school

could be from either
How can u call your dad hella ugly :biggrin:

he's literally the most horrible person on planet earth so I have the right lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending