The Student Room Group

Friend keeps wrecking my cars on GTA

Hes wrecked, my Bravado Bison Ubermact Oracale XS, Galivanter Baller LE now hes wrecked Maxwell Vagrant that Ive not had even had a drive off because he hogged it. Ive literally just won it then he blows it up so now I have to pay $20k to get it back. Pathetic
Reply 1
:lol:

first world problems eh
that is soooooooooooo rude i can't believe he's done that. u have to stop being friends with him I M M E D I A T E L Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Rengsayeed
Hes wrecked, my Bravado Bison Ubermact Oracale XS, Galivanter Baller LE now hes wrecked Maxwell Vagrant that Ive not had even had a drive off because he hogged it. Ive literally just won it then he blows it up so now I have to pay $20k to get it back. Pathetic

$20k really? :rolleyes:
Ok You have some options:

1. Don't play with them anymore
2. Idk if you can do this on your game (don't have it myself) but can you block them?
3. Play a different game with one (non violent, 12 or pg rated yadadayadada... )
4. Stop playing the game yourself which honestly sounds like the best idea for you at this stage
(edited 4 years ago)
Thanks for letting us know, we'll keep it on file.
Reply 5
Original post by Chronoscope
$20k really? :rolleyes:
Ok You have some options:

1. Don't play with them anymore
2. Idk if you can do this on your game (don't have it myself) but can you block them?
3. Play a different game with one (non violent, 12 or pg rated yadadayadada... )
4. Stop playing the game yourself which honestly sounds like the best idea for you at this stage

I enjoy the game so Ill probably not play him again. Im 18 so dont need pg 12 games, Ill have pg tips though
GTA 5!!!!! HA! u r so old. I got GTA 7 and it is lit!!!!!!!!!!! no one can wreck my cars as they are spaceships and are invincible! weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Reply 7
Original post by Jeff Curry
GTA 5!!!!! HA! u r so old. I got GTA 7 and it is lit!!!!!!!!!!! no one can wreck my cars as they are spaceships and are invincible! weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Not funny
Hes wrecked, my Bravado Bison Ubermact Oracale XS, Galivanter Baller LE now hes wrecked Maxwell Vagrant that Ive not had even had a drive off because he hogged it. Ive literally just won it then he blows it up so now I have to pay $20k to get it back. P

If he destroyed your cars, surely its him that has to pay to have them replaced.

You're welcome.....an avid GTA Gamer
Original post by gjd800
:lol:

first world problems eh

Damn it you beat me to it!
Easy solution coming from someone who has over 106 days of gameplay and is lv 650, just kill him over and over to make him stop, also use an armored car around him, you will destroy him if he tried anything funny
Reply 11
Original post by AmiJayne1204
If he destroyed your cars, surely its him that has to pay to have them replaced.

You're welcome.....an avid GTA Gamer

I know but he wont pay it, the guy is broke on the game
I know but he wont pay it, the guy is broke on the game

unfriend him and join a different session....or go into passive mode. Or like someone else has said, kill him over and over until he rage quits!

or you could always appear offline and go into a different session
The helicopters are more fun anyway. :dontknow:
Reply 14
Original post by AmiJayne1204
unfriend him and join a different session....or go into passive mode. Or like someone else has said, kill him over and over until he rage quits!

or you could always appear offline and go into a different session

I was playing because I thought he would just play normal and can just shoot the car when I get out
Reply 15
Original post by MidgetFever
The helicopters are more fun anyway. :dontknow:

Hell destroy a helicopter as well

Quick Reply

Latest