The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

(edited 3 years ago)
I'm not so sure ICL accept transfers into second year and even then they'd still require A*A*A from 3 a levels. I would suggest that you complete your degree and then study a masters at ICL if that's been your dream.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by yunnnnnng
I'm not so sure ICL accept transfers into second year and even then they'd still require A*A*A from 3 a levels. I would suggest that you complete your degree and then study a masters at ICL if that's been your dream.

imperial do accept transfers, im definitely aware of them giving offers for that, however op knows they are pedalling something not worth their effort by now
Original post by HoldThisL
imperial do accept transfers, im definitely aware of them giving offers for that, however op knows they are pedalling something not worth their effort by now

I'm pretty certain that when I tried it a few years back they told me no despite meeting their required a level grades , maybe it's changed.
Original post by yunnnnnng
I'm pretty certain that when I tried it a few years back they told me no despite meeting their required a level grades , maybe it's changed.

possibly, this is within the last two years and (perhaps) different because the person involved had more than 4 A*s and finished his first year with just over 90%

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending