The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial maths 2024

Did anyone hear from imperial mathematics for 2024 application cycle? Low-key getting nervous icl. I got 40/100 for the first one and 10/10 for the additional MAT… would this be enough?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Too lazy
Did anyone hear from imperial mathematics for 2024 application cycle? Low-key getting nervous icl. I got 40/100 for the first one and 10/10 for the additional MAT… would this be enough?

Imperial are being very late in handing out maths offers this year, from what I can tell no one has received a maths offer, except from a person claiming to have seen posts on a chinese social media of internationals getting maths offers
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
IC maths offer was out yesterday.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
IC maths offer was out yesterday.

No way bro
anyone heard anything back from imperial or ucl? I haven't heard anything
I said that it's out. My son received the offer on 19th. I understand one of his classmates received the IC Maths offer as well. His classmate also received offer from Oxford maths and my son got Trinity Maths offer.
Original post by Too lazy
I don’t know if it is enough (I think it probably is given the amount of disruption during first test), but to give you a bearing, I received an offer for maths at imperial this year on 29th February and got 68/100 on first test and 8/10 on second one. Hope this helps!
Original post by Anonymous #3
I don’t know if it is enough (I think it probably is given the amount of disruption during first test), but to give you a bearing, I received an offer for maths at imperial this year on 29th February and got 68/100 on first test and 8/10 on second one. Hope this helps!
Yes me too. I got 65/100 and didn’t do the second one. I got it on 29th Feb as well. Did you get conditional of 3 a stars too? I didn’t even know unis did that 😭
Reply 8
Is anyone else still waiting to hear from IC Maths? I got 63/100 and 8/10 on MAT and still haven't received a decision.
Original post by janonime
Is anyone else still waiting to hear from IC Maths? I got 63/100 and 8/10 on MAT and still haven't received a decision.

i’m waiting as well
Original post by Anonymous #2
Yes me too. I got 65/100 and didn’t do the second one. I got it on 29th Feb as well. Did you get conditional of 3 a stars too? I didn’t even know unis did that 😭

did u get a step offer?
Original post by Anonymous #4
did u get a step offer?
No step offer- just the 3 a stars conditional. I think I’ll get it, but still, does that mean I scraped getting in.
i’m waiting as well
What score did you get on MAT if you don't mind me asking? Also, do you know if anyone has been rejected by IC Maths yet?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Math offer….4 A levels plus STEP 😳

did u get it just now? do you mean 4A* plus step???
No, 4 A levels offer - standard 2 A* and 2 A..so, this was expected but not STEP

damn… so you did the mat?? what was the step offer?
damn… so you did the mat?? what was the step offer?
2 in Step 2&3
2 in Step 2&3
Did you take the both MAT exams, would you mind sharing both scores please
Anyone else get 3 a star conditional offer without step?
Original post by Anonymous #6
Did you take the both MAT exams, would you mind sharing both scores please
Not sure it matters
I got rejected after interviews at Oxford and got this offer from IC. If I had an offer from Oxford it would have been a breeze compared to what I have with IC. I’m thrilled with an offer. I feel it’s a bit harsh but I’m up for a challenge.
Very harsh and it goes agaist what IC is advertising on the admissions site, I know few people got offers without STEP requirement. but their MAT scores are good. but requesting both STEP papers is very unfair, specially some one who has scored well in the second MAT with all that tec issues.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending