The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Intercalation 24-25

Hey Guys,

Starting a thread because I haven’t seen this 😊 I’m an external.

Would be good if we could keep each other updated on applications?

I’ve applied for BSc Gastro and Hep

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey!

I'm also waiting to hear back, I'm also external and applied for Management. Do you know when people heard back last year?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by ac2012
Hey!

I'm also waiting to hear back, I'm also external and applied for Management. Do you know when people heard back last year?
I just called them today and they said end of March which is a little longer than I was expecting. They might even potentially give a few clear cut ones from next week!

I think the older threads showed offers around that time too so I guess we will see!
Still waiting to hear back for management
Wb you guys?
Reply 4
I applied for management externally too. Haven’t heard anything yet, but will update when I hear back :smile:

I think decisions came out ~23rd last year.
called them today and they said decisions have been delayed until just after April 1st
Original post by _harveer.s_
called them today and they said decisions have been delayed until just after April 1st

For all departments?
Original post by Anonymous #1
For all departments?

yep - at least I was told this
Imperials admin closes after tmr for easter break, so we probably will not hear back until after the easter break
A friend of mine received an offer for global health today; some departments are definitely making offers. None of my other friends have heard back from other courses however, myself included.
A friend of mine got global health today as well, and they saw the offer on their portal today. Has anyones portal message changed ?
Original post by Anonymous #2
A friend of mine got global health today as well, and they saw the offer on their portal today. Has anyones portal message changed ?

Mines staying as with department for now. Another friend heard back from haematology this afternoon, we think they're going by course perhaps. Which course did you apply to?
Reply 12
got my offer!!!!
Original post by jingfay
got my offer!!!!

Which subject?
Reply 14
Original post by _harveer.s_
Which subject?

global health, super stoked. didn't think I'd get in lol
Original post by peterbradley45
Mines staying as with department for now. Another friend heard back from haematology this afternoon, we think they're going by course perhaps. Which course did you apply to?

Business management- my portal changed to review in progress a bit after I sent a message here. Not too sure what that means.

I have a friend who applied gastro and his still says ‘with department’ as well- we think it’s by department as well
Original post by Anonymous #2
Business management- my portal changed to review in progress a bit after I sent a message here. Not too sure what that means.
I have a friend who applied gastro and his still says ‘with department’ as well- we think it’s by department as well

Ah good luck! Hopefully this means you'll be hearing a lot sooner rather than later then! :smile:
Original post by peterbradley45
Ah good luck! Hopefully this means you'll be hearing a lot sooner rather than later then! :smile:

Hopefully! Not sure when if admin just closed down for the holiday.

What did you apply for?
Update - my portal message has changed to in review also
Original post by jingfay
global health, super stoked. didn't think I'd get in lol

Did it say in review before you got an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending