Reply 22
Original post by Marsie
I want to come !!

Please
I added all of you:smile: My friend code is 7378-7126-7501
I added all of you:smile: My friend code is 7378-7126-7501
Hello, are you still playing? I'd like to be your friend
Reply 26
Hi, I play this too! I have a bit of an addiction :colondollar: Trying to breed hybrid flowers atm. Would love to water each other's flowers and swap DIYs / catalogue furniture :smile:
Ik ben op zoek naar perziken , heb je een foto code? Dan kom ik graag langs. Ik heb sinaasappels, kersen peren appels sw 1862 4479 2108
I’m looking for people to trade with too! My code is 6828 6369 5091
Original post by fluffie
Hi! I really want to try make new friends on animal crossing new horizons, since I don't have too many at the moment. So I thought I might make a discussion to try find some new people and maybe be able to share friend or dodo codes!

Heres a little bit of info on my island so far:
My native fruit is apples
I have coconuts, peaches and cherries
Northern Hemisphere

If you would like to add me, feel free! It would be nice if you could message or comment if you have done, just so it'd be easier to talk :smile:

I've just bought a Switch and ACNH, so I'd love to add you as a friend! My friend code is: SW-4943-2902-0409 😊
Reply 30
Hey Im new and started today can I join you? Friend code is 619467050804
Reply 31
Original post by Kaycaton
I've just bought a Switch and ACNH, so I'd love to add you as a friend! My friend code is: SW-4943-2902-0409 😊

Same I got mine today 😂 can I join ur Island? Friend code 619467050804
Hai! I’m rai! 21 F, Kinda new to animal crossing new horizons I only have one friend so I’m in search of new ppl to play with also to find new fruits as I only have pears right now if you’re open to a new virtual pal or wanna share some fruit my friend is SW-3485-6261-6326
I have peaches. I want to trade oranges, Cherries
I am playing crossing new horizons
Original post by Kaycaton

added :smile:
Original post by UUniiiiii
Hai! I’m rai! 21 F, Kinda new to animal crossing new horizons I only have one friend so I’m in search of new ppl to play with also to find new fruits as I only have pears right now if you’re open to a new virtual pal or wanna share some fruit my friend is SW-3485-6261-6326

added
hi! my dream address is DA-5914-0493-9808 if you would like to have a look round
Oooh hi! I have cherries, coconuts, apples, and pears. Would anyone be willing to send me peaches? I’ll send my friend code here tomorrow
Original post by BooksBeatRomance
Oooh hi! I have cherries, coconuts, apples, and pears. Would anyone be willing to send me peaches? I’ll send my friend code here tomorrow

i have peaches

Quick Reply

Latest