I will never understand why people like dogs

Scroll to see replies

More spam.

I need this in my life. :cry2:

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by AlphaDog0127
You said mine wasn't pretty and she's barely 1 foot tall :cry2:

well it looks bigger in that pic. when i say it isn't cute what i mean is it looks like your every day average dog. to me it just looks like yet another dog and it reminds me of all those dogs that **** and piss everywhere.

the other one posted actually looks unique and different, and babylike.
Original post by TolerantBeing
To further spam the thread. My baby-

Aww he/she is so cute, I have a cocapoo too, they're so fluffy haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am proud of the dog defense division in this thread.
Marley disapproves of this post.
Dogs are the best, don't understand why anyone wouldn't like them

Check out TSR Movie Madness
Dogs are awesome, I'm not too keen on the massive one which shed a lot myself, but I have a small Westie myself and she's part of my family. Dogs give so much love and they're so loyal, also they can be trained to save peoples lives - I can appreciate people's love for dogs, they're amazing companions!

Also OP, no one likes dog **** all over the street. I'm a dog owner and I agree, there should be tougher laws on people who do not pick it up because it's disgusting. It's not the dogs fault though, most of the things you describe can be controlled by owners keeping up good standards of grooming, house cleanliness and simply training your dog to be calm when travelling.

Cats are worse, they piss and **** in people's gardens and try to claim it as their territory - as well as that, some of them may decide to wander into a strangers house when their back door is open in the summer. :mad: Glad I have a dog, means that it doesn't happen anymore...

Why do people like dogs? BECAUSE JUST LOOK AT THOSE EARS, THEY'RE TOO BIG FOR HIS HEAD :biggrin:

Dogs really get attached to their owners. Strong love + loyalty.
Original post by Willrichards101

I want to get this type of dog in the future.

Is it messy? hyperactive?
Original post by Willrichards101

Original post by AstroNandos

Why do people like dogs? BECAUSE JUST LOOK AT THOSE EARS, THEY'RE TOO BIG FOR HIS HEAD :biggrin:

Those dogs look scary.

I like cute fluffy dogs :smile:
Op clearly hasnt heard about the dog in Japan who waited at the train station for his owner to return from work and continued waiting even after its owner had died and the dog literally died waiting for him because it loved him that much.

Dogs can also detect cancer in humans and catch criminals. What the **** do cats do, **** in a box? :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
more dog photos please :wink: My dogs can be a complete pain in the backside, but they're just amazing animals!
Original post by Horny Cabbage
Aww he/she is so cute, I have a cocapoo too, they're so fluffy haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I confess....he's a toy poodle, he looks a bit more poodle now. :ninja:

Cockapoos are absolutely gorgeous though, I saw one the other day and almost ran off with it. :coma:
Original post by letsbehonest
Those dogs look scary.

I like cute fluffy dogs :smile:

I like dogs with smooth coats, they just look cleaner :tongue:

And since my dog is a Jack Russell, he barks a lot but it's not scary, just annoying >:frown:
I literally cannot cope with how adorable that is. ​You should've given a warning :unimpressed:

Oh, you 'literally' cannot cope?
Original post by BenAssirati
Oh, you 'literally' cannot cope?

Yep. Literally.
Yep. Literally.

Poor you :frown:

Can't you even?
Original post by melinae
Op clearly hasnt heard about the dog in Japan who waited at the train station for his owner to return from work and continued waiting even after its owner had died and the dog literally died waiting for him because it loved him that much.

Dogs can also detect cancer in humans and catch criminals. What the **** do cats do, **** in a box? :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're barking up the wrong tree here I'm afraid. It's not about what cats do, it's about what they don't do. They certainly don't demand attention in the same way dogs do.

When a fat dribbling dog waddles up with a damp, abused plush toy, snarling and whining simultaneously in the hope you'll play tug of war, you're either heading for a handful of gloop or a guilty conscience.

They can't be content to sit around for days on end, they have to go for walks and be tended to all the time. They're too loving and consequently too time consuming.

Cats only play with you whenever they're forced to or tricked into it (the infamous laser pen), which gives you both complete power and a clean conscience. They also love their cuddles as much as dogs. You just can't go wrong with cats.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending