The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Sanctuary Grafton Street 2015/2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Morg25
Do you know how many flats there are on each floor?
I try to locate my room based on the windows, but I am a bit confused..

Erm I'm not 100% sure sorry but I think there could be four on each floor :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 21
Original post by jibberjay
Erm I'm not 100% sure sorry but I think there could be four on each floor :smile:

I see.. Thank you very much!
Reply 22
It depends on the block (A through J (I think, maybe K))
Block F have 6 floors, but is technically 8 floors high, as it starts on a raised courtyard, 142 being the first flat in it, and 159 being the highest (it's alone on the top floor), so it's 2-3 flats per floor in this block, some have more.

Anyway, I've rebooked and should be moving into Flat 158 in September, in case anyone else is?
Hi guys. I'm just trying to work out where to apply to for accommodation and this place seems to be the best offer, location and price wise. But i'm going to be a first year. Do you think this is a good idea or should i stick with halls?
The problem i have with halls is that my course (adult nursing) runs a little longer than most. So i can't take the 40 weeks, but 44 is much better. As well as this i don't think i can afford the halls accomodation. It's just way too expensive for the loans + bursaires i have.
Reply 24
Anyone know where f007 is or how to tell how many people I'll be living with? Just got an offer and I'm trying to decide whether to take it or not.
Reply 25
Original post by Cookie23
It depends on the block (A through J (I think, maybe K))
Block F have 6 floors, but is technically 8 floors high, as it starts on a raised courtyard, 142 being the first flat in it, and 159 being the highest (it's alone on the top floor), so it's 2-3 flats per floor in this block, some have more.

Anyway, I've rebooked and should be moving into Flat 158 in September, in case anyone else is?

Thanks for the information! So did you like the place? What's your impression of it? It seems nice to me, but I've only seen it through videos and pictures.
Reply 26
I went there for a room tour and absolutely loved, booked it straight away. Fairly cheap, close to the uni, clean environment, decent sized rooms and a very friendly environment!
hey does anyone know who is changing their minds not staying here looking for someone to fill up the space? please let me know. I'm still looking for an accomodation. thank you very much!
Reply 28
If I don't meet my offer, I'll be looking for someone to fill in my space, but that's gonna be in mid august
hey, does anyone know anyone who wants to let got of their room and needs someone to fill in the space? I'm currently looking for an accomodation. thanks
as in your offer for your school or?
Reply 31
Original post by chickenchop
as in your offer for your school or?

Yeh offer from my university
Reply 32
Hey! Anybody in flat 167?
Reply 33
I have created a facebook group for us. Join to meet and chat all the peeps in the building and to find your flatmates.
Just search for: (in fb)

Sanctuary grafton street 2015/16

See u there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending