The Student Room Group

Student accomodation viewing

I've been looking at different student accomodations in Liverpool for when I start in September and I'm hoping to get into Grenville Street, (owned by sanctuary students). I applied for a viewing on the 2nd of March and they said they'd contact me "soon" but I'm just wondering if anyone knows how long they take to contact you on average? Don't wanna miss out on the opportunity to view it
Original post by mbainger
I've been looking at different student accomodations in Liverpool for when I start in September and I'm hoping to get into Grenville Street, (owned by sanctuary students). I applied for a viewing on the 2nd of March and they said they'd contact me "soon" but I'm just wondering if anyone knows how long they take to contact you on average? Don't wanna miss out on the opportunity to view it
Hi,

Grenville is a great accommodation!

This is the main office phone number if you want to try ringing them, especially if they haven’t got back to you by next week 0870 397 2188 .

We have got an applicant day coming up this Saturday (9th) and on 23rd if you are free, all the accommodations are open to view.
Reply 2
i applied for grenville and they responded super quickly and now have a place there! give them another call if you’re not 100% sure. i responded to your other post saying you’re going to lipa as i am too! i’d love to be mates especially moving far from home by myself 😅
Reply 3
Original post by dizzjh
i applied for grenville and they responded super quickly and now have a place there! give them another call if you’re not 100% sure. i responded to your other post saying you’re going to lipa as i am too! i’d love to be mates especially moving far from home by myself 😅
Oh cool! Yeah I did get in direct contact with them and sorted it all out, had a viewing yesterday and gonna try to book a place today, what sort of room did you get? And yeah I'd love to be mates, also moving far from home and absolutely terrified (tho excited)
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by dizzjh

I’ve just applied for Grenville and I’m going to LMA to do musical theatre! I’m hoping I get a place there haha
Reply 5
Original post by libbywilsss
I’ve just applied for Grenville and I’m going to LMA to do musical theatre! I’m hoping I get a place there haha

that’s so cool!! you’ll definitely get in, lma is really good for music stuff !
Reply 6

Just an update to this, I do have a room confirmed at Grenville now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending