The Student Room Group

Manchester Advertising

Looking for accommodation tenancy to take over from September 2023. Please PM me.
Looking for accommodation tenancy to take over from September 2023. Please quote me if you have one available.
Urgent
Sanctuary Denmark Road - Accommodation available
Block E, top floor (quiet location) room is available from 10th of June 2023. Interested? Please message me as soon as possible. The reason for vacating is that I am moving back home.
Cheers.
Original post by M.J1298
Looking to take over a tenancy from any halls that is available preferably asap M UG
Alternatively if you're looking for a 52wk at Manchester House contact me

Hello MJ1298
My room is available form June 10th in Sanctuary Denmark Road, Block E, top floor, so it is quiet and cosy.
Reason for vacating is I am moving back home. please let me know if you are interested.
Reply 4
I can’t pm people at the moment but anyone still looking to get rid of their Manchester accommodation starting this summer?
Reply 5
Original post by Rafiur
I can’t pm people at the moment but anyone still looking to get rid of their Manchester accommodation starting this summer?

Just reply to me please, Thanks.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Looking for accommodation tenancy to take over from September 2023. Please PM me.

Hi is it still available?
Reply 7

Hello! I hope you're doing well. Starting from June 11th, an amazing room in Sanctuary Denmark Road will become available which is a stone throw from both ManMet and UoM. This room is located in block E on the top floor, providing a serene and quiet environment perfect for studying. Additionally, there's a dedicated study space downstairs that you can utilise as well. I must mention that I am moving back home due to family responsibilities, which is why I need to vacate the room. If you're interested, please let me know.
Reply 8
Original post by Rafiur
Just reply to me please, Thanks.

Yes. Me :smile:. Sanctuary, Denmark Road, Block E, Top Floor. Lift available. Quiet room. Ideal for studying. Ideal location.

Hi! My friend and I are cancelling our tenancy of a 2-bed flat at 19 Thomas Court, Waterside Residential Village, Seaford Road, Salford. (By Student Cribs). It's £126ppw, water and internet included. Right next to Salford uni and 15 mins from Salford Crescent Station and the bus stop that takes you to city centre, Salford Shopping Centre, and Media City. Email me at [email protected] for pics/vids from my viewing, and more info. - Marie
Hi! My friend and I are cancelling our tenancy of a 2-bed flat at 19 Thomas Court, Waterside Residential Village, Seaford Road, Salford. (By Student Cribs). It's £126ppw, water and internet included. Right next to Salford uni and 15 mins from Salford Crescent Station and the bus stop that takes you to city centre, Salford Shopping Centre, and Media City. Email me at [email protected] for pics/vids from my viewing, and more info. - Marie
Looking for accommodation tenancy to take over from September 2023. Please quote me if you have one available.
Hi,

I'm an early career professional and looking for accommodation and flatmates in Manchester. Can message me if anyone is interested.
Thanks!
Reply 12
Original post by HomeBase1
Urgent
Sanctuary Denmark Road - Accommodation available
Block E, top floor (quiet location) room is available from 10th of June 2023. Interested? Please message me as soon as possible. The reason for vacating is that I am moving back home.
Cheers.

Hi there is this still available & if so how much?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending