Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do you agree with Same-sex marriage? watch

• View Poll Results: Do you agree with Same-sex Marriage?
    Yes!
    77.34%
    NO!!!
    22.66%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Why any homosexual person would feel comfortable being friends with you I do not know. That implies that you're one person online and another in person. I can believe thus.
    Dude, I said that I find the idea of a man ****ing another man in the bum uncomfortable. I do not support that. That's my opinion. I have the right to hold that opinion. There are people all over who don't like particular people. There are individuals who are racists. I really respect those people and I try to avoid them if our paths cross. I will not attack them or force them to change their views.

I meet people who are gay, I might find what they do behind closed doors uncomfortable but I don't in anyway discriminate, threaten or bully them. That's how it should be as long as you don't try to rub it in my face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bardnnyc)
    I have never bashed, threatened the LGBT people whatever that stands for. I stated my opinion without mentioning anyone.
    You straight up told us your a "retrogressive homophobe" which Intel's you have in the past bashed the community.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Being a member of the LGBT community myself, I would have to go with yes I do support same sex marriage.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, I said that I find the idea of a man ****ing another man in the bum uncomfortable. I do not support that. That's my opinion. I have the right to hold that opinion. There are people all over who don't like particular people. There are individuals who are racists. I really respect those people and I try to avoid them if our paths cross. I will not attack them or force them to change their views.

I meet people who are gay, I might find what they do behind closed doors uncomfortable but I don't in anyway discriminate, threaten or bully them. That's how it should be as long as you don't try to rub it in my face.
    If you had said that, in exactly that way, and left it at that mind you, from the off then there would not have been a single issue. I respect the opposing view. I can understand why anal sex may make people uncomfortable just as the idea of lesbian sex can unnerve gay men.

However, you just went a bit too far. You made plenty of other remarks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chibs)
    Being a member of the LGBT community myself, I would have to go with yes I do support same sex marriage.
    Why would you have to?

ReputationRep:

Why even think about what they do behind closed doors??? O thats because you do not respect there wishes... Most people that accept gay people do not think about what they do behind closed doors.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you had said that, in exactly that way, and left it at that mind you, from the off then there would not have been a single issue. I respect the opposing view. I can understand why anal sex may make people uncomfortable just as the idea of lesbian sex can unnerve gay men.

However, you just went a bit too far. You made plenty of other remarks.

If there are plenty of other remarks which unsettled you...my apologies.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you have to?
    Because why the hell would I support the oppression of myself and fellow LGBTers? It would be rather stupid being against it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanAllen)
    Buy me the plane ticket 17 no job

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah okay give it a rest now pals.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chibs)
    Because why the hell would I support the oppression of myself and fellow LGBTers? It would be rather stupid being against it.
    No you would not i did not accept it until i put more and more thougjt into it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah okay give it a rest now pals.
    :lol:
    Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why even think about what they do behind closed doors??? O thats because you do not respect there wishes... Most people that accept gay people do not think about what they do behind closed doors.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not here to argue endlessly. Man and man kisses or butt sex unsettles me. End of it. I don't accept that. That doesn't equate to attacking gay people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chibs)
    I don't think not agreeing with same-sex marriage promotes oppression at all. I certainly didn't and don't root for the general legalisation of same-sex marriage and I'm gay!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not here to argue endlessly. Man and man kisses or butt sex unsettles me. End of it. I don't accept that. That doesn't equate to attacking gay people.
    Kissing yes i can see why because same sex kissing in front of u. But sex is not in public

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You can not agree with it I suppose but not accept it? Come on... really? How can you not accept it? People are entitled to have a sex life, especially one that's within the law and I do think it's a little unfair for you to only be iffy about male-male anal sex.

Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Buy me the plane ticket 17 no job

Posted from TSR Mobile

That place is not difficult to find. It's along Upton Park road. From Stratford to Westham park is about 15mins.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think not agreeing with same-sex marriage promotes oppression at all. I certainly didn't and don't root for the general legalisation of same-sex marriage and I'm gay!
    You gay bro?
    All along I thought you are one straight SJW guy defending the gay community here on TSR.

I even thought you are one of the mods or the owner of TSR cos every time any gay related topic is being discussed, you seem to get some sort of 'alert' on your pc or phone. I don't know how you do it but you can smell homophobic topics or posts from afar.

Never knew you were gay...Respect.

ReputationRep:
    You gay bro?
    All along I thought you are one straight SJW guy defending the gay community here on TSR.

I even thought you are one of the mods or the owner of TSR cos every time any gay related topic is being discussed, you seem to get some sort of 'alert' on your pc or phone. I don't know how you do but you can smell homophobic topics or posts from afar.

No, I just see them and always give my two cents because it is an issue that matters to me. A lot.

But yes, I am gay and no, I'm not a mod.

ReputationRep:
    You gay bro?

I even thought you are one of the mods or the owner of TSR cos every time any gay related topic is being discussed, you seem to get some sort of 'alert' on your pc or phone. I don't know how you do it but you can smell homophobic topics or posts from afar.

I bet your going to see more of me to then...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That place is not difficult to find. It's along Upton Park road. From Stratford to Westham park is about 15mins.
    He lives in America... hence 'Missouri'.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.