The Student Room Group

mexican drug cartel butcher 3 men and 2 women, boils them in acid and film it.....

Scroll to see replies

I wonder if the world will ever be a place of freedom where acts like this don't take place. I don't honestly understand how someone can do that and think that what they are doing is the right thing. In situations like this, the death penalty is right imo.
Original post by ESPORTIVA
Well theres been a gruesome video going viral across narco blogs and forums showing members of the CDG executing members of the zetas (they could be innocents being paraded around as zetas).

Its everything you expect from a mexican execution video, the victims are butchered completely with axes, except now we can see the bodies being thrown in to boiling barrels of acid.

Looks like the situation in mexico hasnt changed one bit, or maybe even getting worse.

Still cant believe these kind of things are a daily occurance in mexico.

The link has been removed for anybody that wants to view it due to nudity (i also hope mainly because of the butchering with axes) I highly recommend you dont watch it, this is the reality for people caught in the drug war, this stuff is actually happening in mexico as we speak.

And for anymore info regarding the Mexican drug war go over to borderland beat (the video is also from there)

sounds sick but have you got a link ?
Good thing the OP removed the link.

Ask him via PM for the link.

The video is disturbing to say the least.

Original post by Jessica_94
x
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by James A
Maybe contact the OP via PM?

I watched the video when the OP started the thread yesterday, I'm not even gonna lie, it's something you would see in a horror film.

Definitely the most gruesome video I have ever watched on the World Wide Web.

I managed to find it. Definitely not the worst thing I've seen on the internet. They die so fast. In the 3 guys 1 hammer video I mentioned it's a long slow murder. That one is Russian and I don't think it was drug related.
Original post by Sephiroth
I managed to find it. Definitely not the worst thing I've seen on the internet. They die so fast. In the 3 guys 1 hammer video I mentioned it's a long slow murder. That one is Russian and I don't think it was drug related.

Well I don't watch horror films much and that's the only video I've watched where people get killed with axes etc.

Long, slow murder must be the worst :sad:
Haven't even watched the video but I feel a bit like hurling just from reading this thread...

Some people are so disgusting :frown:.
Original post by Mrs Pineapple
Haven't even watched the video but I feel a bit like hurling just from reading this thread...

Some people are so disgusting :frown:.

I recomend you don't watch the video (it's horrendus).

Save your eyes.
Reply 87
Original post by DorianGrayism
Oh yeh...because having your head shot off or being blown up isn't enough of a deterrence.

What is your point?
Reply 88
Original post by GPODT
Shariah Law should be implemented in Mexico immediately. All those involved in drug cartels should be executed in public (Saudi-style) to deter others from committing such crimes.

Disgusting. Public executions by the state? This isn't the middle ages.
There already are public executions conducted by the cartels themselves. I fail to see why the state doing it, in what would probably be considered a more humane way, would be any more of a deterrent.
Original post by James A
I know, the death penalty should be in place for these acts.

Absolutely brutal stuff man this is definitely the most horrific video I have watched on the internet, watching cruelty towards animals is nothing compared to this, mate.

What exactly happened in the video? I don't want to see it, but I want to know what it's about. :frown:
Original post by im so academic
What exactly happened in the video? I don't want to see it, but I want to know what it's about. :frown:

They cut their heads off and then hack off all of their limbs and throw the body parts into a drum that contains acid.
Original post by GPODT
What is your point?

That your idea of using capital punishment is dumb.

Believe me, I don't even wanna describe it, it's that brutal.

Ok, I'll outline it.

Three men and two women (the women being naked), were forced to kneel on the ground. They had their hands tied behind their back (If I remember rightly).

Then the gang members had axes in their hand, knocked them all unconscious with the axes so it was a quick death. Then the gang members used the axes to chop the people's body down to their limbs, their foot was cut off etc, then their limbs were thrown into a cylinder containing acid.

It's nasty, you wouldn't wanna see it :frown:
Reply 94

A group of CDG sicarios are surrounding the zeta victims (the women are nude). They interrogate the zetas whom then admit they work for the zetas, the narrator of the video then says something along the line of: let this be a warning to anybody else who dares goes up against the CDG blah blah blah.....

Then they are butchered with axes. Arms, legs, head, everything, all chopped off. Then the pieces are thrown into barrels of acid
Reply 95
Not as bad as I thought it would be, the chainsaw beheading was a lot worse
Original post by TheMagicRat
They cut their heads off and then hack off all of their limbs and throw the body parts into a drum that contains acid.

Original post by James A
Believe me, I don't even wanna describe it, it's that brutal.

Ok, I'll outline it.

Three men and two women (the women being naked), were forced to kneel on the ground. They had their hands tied behind their back (If I remember rightly).

Then the gang members had axes in their hand, knocked them all unconscious with the axes so it was a quick death. Then the gang members used the axes to chop the people's body down to their limbs, their foot was cut off etc, then their limbs were thrown into a cylinder containing acid.

It's nasty, you wouldn't wanna see it :frown:

Original post by ESPORTIVA
A group of CDG sicarios are surrounding the zeta victims (the women are nude). They interrogate the zetas whom then admit they work for the zetas, the narrator of the video then says something along the line of: let this be a warning to anybody else who dares goes up against the CDG blah blah blah.....

Then they are butchered with axes. Arms, legs, head, everything, all chopped off. Then the pieces are thrown into barrels of acid

:frown: I can't believe this is real. What the actual ****?
Reply 97
Original post by pjm600
Disgusting. Public executions by the state? This isn't the middle ages.

Pretty sure if we asked the Mexicans affected by this whether they would like Shariah-style sentencing they would reply in the affirmative
Reply 98
Original post by abc:)
So, when people buy drugs off their local dealer in the UK, this is what's behind it?

Heroin comes from Afghanistan/Tajikistan.
Cocaine would come from Colombia and the like, Mexico is much more US-oriented.
All the synthesised drugs come from the UK, just like most of the weed and related products.

So when you buy drugs they mostly come from an underground lab/plantation and these are then mixed with neutral chemicals from 2 to x times.
Reply 99
Original post by GPODT
Pretty sure if we asked the Mexicans affected by this whether they would like Shariah-style sentencing they would reply in the affirmative

If the parents of a murdered child wanted to kill the murderer, it would not be justifiable to allow them to do so. The death penalty is immoral.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending