dave134
And pizza.

Ahh bliss.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 81
nope not really just me trying to make it sound justified in a slightly more innocent way, plus im absolutely shattered so my minds just coming up with random crap, so i do apologise and will try to go and sleep but its just so darn hot!!!!
Make sure it is FHM they are leering over .. need to get in their good books!
Reply 83
angel18
nope not really just me trying to make it sound justified in a slightly more innocent way, plus im absolutely shattered so my minds just coming up with random crap, so i do apologise and will try to go and sleep but its just so darn hot!!!!

Yeah i know what you mean, im gonna go and try and get some sleep now. I have no idea what im typing!

Goodnight guys and girls.
Reply 84
matt.berlin
Make sure it is FHM they are leering over .. need to get in their good books!

lol, very tactical, but how would they know you could just say it was an fhm fest and they'd be none the wiser???
neways nite allxx
Some Suggested Aims of SexySoc.

We, the members of the Sexy Society ("SexySoc") have agreed to work together:

§1.) To improve the atmosphere of Durham and to enhance students' self-confidence through increased sexiness. We believe that feeling sexy leads to greater well-being.

a. The society intends to hold regular functions and organise sexy events for members (and other students?).

b. A sexy awareness week will be held, reminding other students of their duty to the University and the town's image and helping change unhelpful behaviour. All Durham students obviously have the potential to be extremely sexy, those letting down the side should be educated in the disruptive nature of their actions.

§2.) To promote the sexiness of students of the University of Durham to the wider community, whether that may be on local, regional, national or international level.

a. One of the main methods by which we intend to achieve this, is by winning the title of FHM Sexiest Uni and/or any similar competitions.

b. We will also collaborate with any other media wishing to highlight the sex appeal and general fabulousness of Durham students.
Reply 86
matt.berlin
Some Suggested b. A sexy awareness week will be held, reminding other students of their duty to the University and the town's image and helping change unhelpful behaviour. All Durham students obviously have the potential to be extremely sexy, those letting down the side should be educated in the disruptive nature of their actions.

WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE
C'est un piss-take.
Reply 88
ohhhhh for a laugh during the sexy week or certain evenst you could do a thing like on the programmes where you take a person and help them improve themselves like what not to wear and the dating show thingy, the one ester did last night?!? well anyhow you could ask for applications from people for friends or people they know that they feel could do with a sexysoc make over and be made aware of their sexiness!!! and at the end if you take one person say from each college you could have a big doo at the end of the week and these people then come along and people vote for the sexiest make over, or something along those lines, sorry i'm only just bringing it together in my mind so its all abit blurred, what do you think???
Reply 89
perhaps have 3- the best improvement makes it to the calendar!
Reply 90
hmmmm thats sounds more plausible :tongue:
Reply 91
Lydiamonds
perhaps have 3- the best improvement makes it to the calendar!

Calendar?
Reply 92
Similar to the calender for the sports societies, only less exclusive.
Reply 93
Ahh I see, sounds good to me. (Sorry id forgotten stuff that was mentioned on the second page!)
I think this is all such a good idea! I'l def be watching out for it developing when we all get to Durham! I'l be top of the list to join! xxx
Reply 95
you know i think this could catch on :biggrin:
Reply 96
Quite possibly!
Reply 97
Most people wanna be sexy (as us lot all are).

However, can we add 'we seek to discourage the use of botox'. Its ever so creepy wen women with it smile but cant move their faces. Its like wen they cheaply make animals look like theyre talking.
Reply 98
well actually you could stretch it to being the seiness of the natural body and how being sexy isn't about having the perfect lips, smile, arse etc but its confidence and something that you alredy have and just need to show!!! however those with plastic surgery whatever can still be sexy!!! hmmm again this ideas muddled in my head so not sounding too clear :smile:
Reply 99
Lydiamonds
Most people wanna be sexy (as us lot all are).

However, can we add 'we seek to discourage the use of botox'. Its ever so creepy wen women with it smile but cant move their faces. Its like wen they cheaply make animals look like theyre talking.

Agreed!

In fact I would go as far to say cosmetic surgery in general is wrong. Can any right-minded bloke look at Jordan and think that she is attractive, or Leslie Ash, borrowing her lips from a trout.

I think the important difference does need to be made though between Plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery. I would not begrudge a serious burns victim reconstructive surgery, that is afterall where the art was perfected. Equally say a breast-reduction in cases where it is causing spinal damage would have to be OK. Its just some people who insist on filling themselves with silicone or collagen without medical necessity that I find distasteful.

Latest