The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1120
I wanted to see that actually, (28 days that is) I may still do.

I didn't know Christopher Eccleston was in it though.
I've seen 28 days later and I don't even remember seeing him! What part was he in?
theredsox
I've seen 28 days later and I don't even remember seeing him! What part was he in?

He's the leader of the army guys in that house, so a fairly big part!
Gosh. I guess I'm just completely unobservant. I really really didn't see that at all :smile:
This makes me want to go watch 28 days later again.
Eccels is in The Dark is Rising--aka my pre-Harry Potter favorite book fandom. He has a pretty big role on the dark side.

I do think that Tennant and Tate have onscreen chemistry and work well together, but I'm still not thrilled.
megx
Eccels is in The Dark is Rising--aka my pre-Harry Potter favorite book fandom. He has a pretty big role on the dark side.

I do think that Tennant and Tate have onscreen chemistry and work well together, but I'm still not thrilled.

Wait a sec...There's a TDiR film? Why was I not informed of this!? I think I managed to read all of the books in the series save for the last one, which is kind of a shame as that would have really been the critical one I guess...
i prefer David Tennant but i really loved Christopher Eccleston too. :smile:
Reply 1127
megx

The thought of watching Tate every week makes me wish the fate of Eccleston in '28 Days Later' upon myself.

Why Russel T Davis, WHY!!!!!
yeah I was going to announce that as well:

Spoiler

Reply 1130
David Tennant by far!

All I can say is phwoaaaaar.
Deathly Hallows
yeah I was going to announce that as well:

Spoiler

Spoiler

housefire

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ernest Worthing

Spoiler

Yep, thats me :smile:
And god, I hope that we can go a full series without seeing the Daleks. They've been in way too many episodes of the new series and I'm just bored of them. I have no doubt they'll be back eventually but hopefully they'll be given a break for a bit. I'm guessing that might be a bit much to ask though...
housefire
Yep, thats me :smile:
And god, I hope that we can go a full series without seeing the Daleks. They've been in way too many episodes of the new series and I'm just bored of them. I have no doubt they'll be back eventually but hopefully they'll be given a break for a bit. I'm guessing that might be a bit much to ask though...

Well I am just speculating but if they revive back the villain Davros and he is the creator of the Daleks, well I think we shall see their return
Deathly Hallows
Well I am just speculating but if they revive back the villain Davros and he is the creator of the Daleks, well I think we shall see their return

Yeah, or there's the one that escaped at the end of the two parter in the last series..
Deathly Hallows

I don't think that their return would be so dreary if Davros also came back. He has always added an extra dimension to Dalek stories in the past, and if they were to return again he probably would be an essential part in it for it to be successful, because they've been using the same old trick for the past three series' now and people are clearly beginning to get tired of it. Unless they are going to find an original way of bringing them back without involving their creator (unlikely), then I think it's quite likely that he'll be back.
So Captain Jack is the Face of Boe, yes?
But on "The Long Game" (first series, just watched it now) they announce that the Face of Boe is pregnant! :s-smilie:
theredsox
So Captain Jack is the Face of Boe, yes?
But on "The Long Game" (first series, just watched it now) they announce that the Face of Boe is pregnant! :s-smilie:

That's only the half of it. I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how exactly he undergoes the transformation from humanoid to giant blue head.
Reply 1139

Spoiler

Latest