Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Shame I don't live in London to have an opportunity to see beautiful people naked... sigh.

I can see so many things go wrong on the first date nude! What if the guy gets an erection, or the girl's nipples gets perky, or one of the dates needs to go pee and pee starts leaking? I'm sorry I have a dirty mind but so many things can go wrong! Or even worst! A couple gets too heated and screws on the table.

Do you think it would be a good idea for people to shave down there or go hairy if they plan on going nude?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmileyVibe)
    Shame I don't live in London to have an opportunity to see beautiful people naked... sigh.

I can see so many things go wrong on the first date nude! What if the guy gets an erection, or the girl's nipples gets perky, or one of the dates needs to go pee and pee starts leaking? I'm sorry I have a dirty mind but so many things can go wrong!

Do you think it would be a good idea for people to shave down there or go hairy if they plan on going nude?
    I know what I'm going to dream about next.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    maybe avoid the coq au vin :teehee:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Is being naked a requirement to be in the restaurant?

ReputationRep:
    Most of the people there will probably be either old and wrinkly or desperate creeps like me hoping to see a girl naked for the first (and most likely last) time...

I've already pre-ordered my ticket...online.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Stupid idea. I go to restaurants to enjoy meals...not nude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Mizuz)
    They should definitely have bedrooms upstairs if things get heated...
    But what's the guarantee of making it all the way upstairs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.