The Student Room Group

Replacement tenancy needed! Ucl UNITE st pancras way single en suite!

Hi everyone!

I’m currently looking for a UCL student who can take over my current contract at UNITE St Pancras Way from the beginning of February 2024 to late June 2024! St Pancras Way is usually dubbed as one of the best UCL accommodations and is a very social and vibrant hall! I'm moving out of my uncatered single en suite room due to personal circumstances and it costs £312 per week, all bills and facilities included. You should be able to move in ASAP from point of contact with me! I am looking for someone to replace me urgently, as I have other accommodation plans

Amazing heating system, fast wifi, super friendly flatmates, clean kitchen, hot water on demand, study room, rooftop patio, great view of London, great security, very quick maintenance (if ever needed) great place to live as a student in general.

The accom is super convenient as it is very close to King’s cross St Pancras, Mornington Crescent and Camden Town tube stations, depending on which station you prefer. It is a very commutable location with many bus stops and tube stations surrounding it. Groceries and a variety of restaurants and shops are also located 5 minutes away on Camden High Street. My room faces the pleasant side of SPW so I have absolutely no issues with noise or safety.

Please get in touch with me ASAP if you’re a UCL student looking for a great place to live for the next 5 months! I would love to hear from you and hope to find a great new inhabitant for my room :biggrin: Thanks! <3
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending