The Student Room Group

A-level Chemistry Revision Squad!

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have the mark scheme for F332 Im resitting that and I have my paper but I need to see the answers where I have gone wrong and I couldnt find it anywhere not even the unofficial. :frown:
Can you please PM it to me??? I my teacher is telling me to figure it out myself and I did and he still won't give it!
*IMPORTANT*Hi everyone! I'm actually in my first year of university now but thought I would post all of my resources from my A levels last year. There are 1000s of resources including notes, practice questions and answers etc. for A2 Biology, Chemistry and Maths. There were far too many to upload them individually so I uploaded them to a google drive so if you follow the link below it will take you to them! I found TSR so helpful when I was doing my A Levels and found other peoples notes to be useful so I thought I would reciprocate the favour and upload mine! They aren't exam board specific so I hope they're helpful (although I did do OCR-Bio, Edexcel- Chem and Maths).Enjoy!https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5eZEYkqM9hmUTFod25kMm1WN28&usp=sharing
Hey! I still didnt receive an email from you? :frown:
Reply 124
Stuck on this confusing buffer question! Q4eiii) from the f325(EEE) June 15 paper. Student adds 6.075g Mg to 1.00dm^3 of the buffer solution, calculate new Ph of buffer?. Previous info: Buffer solution contatins propanoic acid, C2H5COOH and propanoate ions. The concentrations are both 1.00 mol dm-3. Ka for C2H5COOH is 1.35*10^-3. I Need help on finding the new concentrations... :smile:
Hey.
Is there a thread for the OCR B exams , chemistry of materials and chemistry by design?
Thanks.
Entering third year of my degree in september, happy to answer any questions, either revision or the degree in general :smile:
Why there is no thread for Edexcel Chemistry 6CI04-6CI05 yet ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spudgunhimself
Entering third year of my degree in september, happy to answer any questions, either revision or the degree in general :smile:

What uni are you at? How are you finding the course in general and what is the most interesting topic you've done so far? :smile:
Original post by PlayerBB
Why there is no thread for Edexcel Chemistry 6CI04-6CI05 yet ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that the international one?
Original post by samb1234
Is that the international one?

no. it's the Edexcel british one
no. it's the Edexcel british one

Ah I thought they were 6CH04 and wondered if the i was for international. You could always make one?
Ah I thought they were 6CH04 and wondered if the i was for international. You could always make one?

Ah sorry, i didn't see that I wrote it wrong haha, and I am doing IAL so I don't think I have the right to make one
(edited 8 years ago)
Ah sorry, i didn't see that I wrote it wrong haha, and I am doing IAL so I don't think I have the right to make one

Ah fair enough, I'm sure someone will make one soon enough (if it comes to it i can make it)
Ah fair enough, I'm sure someone will make one soon enough (if it comes to it i can make it)

Okay, please tag me if you make one

Posted from TSR Mobile
why does electrode potential decrease when hydrogen ion concentration is reduced>??
To those doing edexcel A2 Chem do we need to know abou the Calomel electrodes??
Can someone please help me with this question:
A mixture of hydrogen of concentration 10moldm^-3 and CO2 of concentration 90moldm^-3 was heated at 1200K so that steam and CO was produced. At equilibrium only 80.53moldm^-3 od CO2 remained in the mixture. Calculate Kc for the reaction.

So far I have the expression for it: Kc = [CO][H2O] /

[CO2]
I'm not sure if I did this right but I did: 90 - 80.53 to give me 9.47 and I think this means that only 9.47 of CO2 was reacted with H2. Not sure if thats correct?

I have no clue what to do after this? I know that I have to find the concetration for bot hof the products formed but how.. ://

Help appreciated :smile:
Why doesn't Kc change if you change any concentrations or pressure at equilibrium? It only changes with temperature change.
surely concentrations of products and reactants change so Kc would change?
Original post by olivia7001
Why doesn't Kc change if you change any concentrations or pressure at equilibrium? It only changes with temperature change.
surely concentrations of products and reactants change so Kc would change?

If we change the concentration or pressure, Kc/Kp initially change because according to Chatelier principle, the P.O.E will shift to the side that oppose the change to restore equilibrium, so when we shift to a side, the new Kc/Kp value is smaller or bigger depending to which side was shifted then when equilibrium is restored, the value of Kc/Kp is restored

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest