The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SampleX
I'm doing Level 2 Further Maths and absolutely loving it... Also adore Spanish :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like maths too - just shy of 'loving' it tho :tongue:
Original post by karmacrunch
Just- :rolleyes:

You are the peasant. :mmm:

I was wondering! :tongue:

Ah okay! That sounds like so much fun! Which language/s are you doing?

No. I did reply to it. :frown: I wouldn't do that. :redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile

My bad :wink: just a late reply.. Sorry bout that xD
Hi! Sorry for late reply... I had to finish some stuff off yesterday. :colondollar: It's Friday! :ahee: + I have lots of homework...

It's fine with rambling, don't worry. I do that myself. :tongue: I'm sure it'll be fine and it's good that you know to this now rather than later! Is the content for the different Maths GCSEs similar? Or is a lot repeated?
It is quite a lot! Good luck! ^_^

I'm doing... German, Geography, Textiles, RS, Mandarin + Language leaders (not a GCSE). XD Along with Triple Science, Applications and Methods in Maths, Ad Maths, English Lang. & Lit., Citz... :zomg: Year 10 is going pretty well. Compared to some of my friends I've had hardly any homework and the pace we're going at is good. I have a Chemistry end of unit test soon. :yep:

Same :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot of repeated content but also a lot of new stuff.. But igcse maths is harder than gcse maths. Further is harder than igcse. And Additional harder than Further, thus making Additional much harder than Gcse maths xD If you're wondering why I'm doing 3 more maths gcses, its because my school let's me do additional and further. I'm doing Igcse maths to prepare for further/additional and because I'm hoping for another A*(I need 5 A*'s more to reach 7A* min for medicine at birmingham). And I've literally got 15+ hours of studying (combo of revision/homework) to do this weekend so I better get cracking.
Original post by turn-to-page394
So.. What's everyone's favourite subject? Or subjects (top three)?

Just interested is all. :biggrin:

Mine are English and Chemistry (most of the time anyways... :colondollar:) and History - MODERN world history - so sad that its tudors for AS/A-levels :frown: - tho maybe it will change for our year...

Mine are science, maths and also modern world history. :smile: I hate English though :colondollar:
Original post by Mr...
I feel I was just hustled into guilt :moon:

Pssh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like maths too - just shy of 'loving' it tho :tongue:

I never admit it xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would someone listen to my piece and tell me what they think???
I've missed two days of school this week and i'm wondering how long it's going to take for me to catch up with everything.
Original post by Imank01
Mine are science, maths and also modern world history. :smile: I hate English though :colondollar:

to be fair, anthology work is quite dull... :colondollar:

Original post by SampleX
I never admit it xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

:albertein:
I fell asleep... Sorry. :colondollar:

Original post by Mr...
:hand: What was that peasant?

I know you are but what am I? Queen. :ahee:

:rolleyes:
Original post by SampleX
I'm doing French and Spanish :biggrin: Wbu?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably Chinese and/German :tongue:
Original post by vd12345
My bad :wink: just a late reply.. Sorry bout that xD

That's fine. :rolleyes:
Original post by vd12345
A lot of repeated content but also a lot of new stuff.. But igcse maths is harder than gcse maths. Further is harder than igcse. And Additional harder than Further, thus making Additional much harder than Gcse maths xD If you're wondering why I'm doing 3 more maths gcses, its because my school let's me do additional and further. I'm doing Igcse maths to prepare for further/additional and because I'm hoping for another A*(I need 5 A*'s more to reach 7A* min for medicine at birmingham). And I've literally got 15+ hours of studying (combo of revision/homework) to do this weekend so I better get cracking.

Ah okay! You do have a lot of work... but it's Maths so it's okay. :tongue: I'm sure it'll be fine just keep working hard as you are! :h:

What are you thinking of doing for A-Level?
Posted from TSR Mobile
So.. What's everyone's favourite subject? Or subjects (top three)?

Just interested is all. :biggrin:

Mine are English and Chemistry (most of the time anyways... :colondollar:) and History - MODERN world history - so sad that its tudors for AS/A-levels :frown: - tho maybe it will change for our year...

Maths, Physics & Chemistry :biggrin: No idea what order though :colone:

Ah okay! You do have a lot of work... but it's Maths so it's okay. :tongue: I'm sure it'll be fine just keep working hard as you are! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chem, bio, maths, Rs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wbu? What are you thinking of doing for A level?
Original post by vd12345
Chem, bio, maths, Rs

Ah okay! I love RS! So much discussion! :biggrin:
Original post by vd12345
Wbu? What are you thinking of doing for A level?

Biology, Chemistry, Maths, FM + Geography/Language. A little crazy... I know. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah okay! I love RS! So much discussion! :biggrin:

Biology, Chemistry, Maths, FM + Geography/Language. A little crazy... I know. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've started RS in year 11, so I might be okay taking FM too and dropping RS.. Only taking Rs as I'm the best in my year group... FM would deffo help more
Original post by vd12345
I've started RS in year 11, so I might be okay taking FM too and dropping RS.. Only taking Rs as I'm the best in my year group... FM would deffo help more

Ah okay :smile: What topics are you doing in AS RS? I think that RS helps give you a personal side to things, that and the ethical side which is what I like. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah okay :smile: What topics are you doing in AS RS? I think that RS helps give you a personal side to things, that and the ethical side which is what I like. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Part one of philosophy
Plato and Aristotle (don't know how to spell this!!)
Finally started light revision today :cool: Only 7 months to go :eek:
Original post by vd12345
Part one of philosophy
Plato and Aristotle (don't know how to spell this!!)

That's right. Aristotle. :tongue:
Enjoying it so far?
Original post by Strom
Finally started light revision today :cool: Only 7 months to go :eek:

7 months? Eww... I've just remembered that I'll have mocks around then. :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's right. Aristotle. :tongue:
Enjoying it so far?

7 months? Eww... I've just remembered that I'll have mocks around then. :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think so! Mocks are fun awnyway :smile: Just pray that they don't coincide with an important speaking/writing test :s-smilie:

Latest