The Student Room Group

National Apprenticeship Week 2023 - Ask Prospects your questions!

Monday 6th February marks the start of National Apprenticeship Week 2023!

Are you beginning your search for an apprenticeship? Prospects are here to help you with your questions.

An increasingly popular study option, apprenticeships are a great way to gain hands-on experience while studying towards an industry-recognised qualification and earning a wage at the same time.

If you would like to learn more about how apprenticeship programmes work or if they’re the right path for you, drop a question in the thread and Ellie (a current degree apprentice) at Prospects will be online to help you with your questions. You can tag her in at @Ellie-Prospects.

You can also get involved by signing up to the Prospects webinar Apprenticeships: How to get hired!' at Thursday 9 February 11:00am 11:30am to find out all about the apprenticeship recruitment process and ask any questions you may have :biggrin:

Have a great week!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
hey @Ellie-Prospects, if I want to take an apprenticeship what are the main things I should think about? I really cant decide between a degree and apprenticeship
Reply 2
Hi, I've got an offer to warwick for psychology, but I am considering the option of an apprenticeship - however, I dont know that not doing a degree and working through an apprenticeship will limit my career prospects in the long term, in terms of the level of position I would eligible for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending