Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Chat Mk II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
fleur_de_haine
L-O-L.

You know, I had to read that twice before I understood it. You corrupted yourself, I'm merely a passive observer!

No I haven't!

**** me sideways, I'm sure my house has never been this cold. Thermostat is near the kitchen, that involves stairs...I'd sooner freeze.

:eyeball:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

I know it's being cut :s-smilie: ... I was being sarcastic.
Nitzy
No I haven't!

:eyeball:

You have!

Erm...:ninja:
Reply 583
fleur_de_haine
You have!

Erm...:ninja:

I blame you. :p:

Hmm, we get to do something in SJA tomorrow :gasp:
Nitzy
I blame you. :p:

Hmm, we get to do something in SJA tomorrow :gasp:

Lol, is it a hands on session?

Are you attending?:p:
Reply 585
fleur_de_haine
Lol, is it a hands on session?

Are you attending?:p:

Well it is on first aid so I'm guessing it is...

I'm not sure if I'm going, I have coursework that's due and I haven't started it yet :indiff:
Nitzy
Well it is on first aid so I'm guessing it is...

I'm not sure if I'm going, I have coursework that's due and I haven't started it yet :indiff:

As do I. I was thinking about skipping it - how much first aid does a family need?:p:
Bubbles*de*Milo
I know it's being cut :s-smilie: ... I was being sarcastic.

FFS, you won't believe this, I was walking through campus at 11 PM (!) and there are still people pestering me about the elections. Jesus H...
the one time i ever missed a lecture we had a minitest :dry: and now the lecturer's emailed me about it... he probably thinks i always skip and doss about :emo: :emo:
Reply 589
Democracy
FFS, you won't believe this, I was walking through campus at 11 PM (!) and there are still people pestering me about the elections. Jesus H...

:rofl:
I'm sick of people handing me leaflets and seeing them all over the uni grounds!
THe worst is when you say "I've already got one" and they're like "NO TAKE ONE TAKE ONE YOU HAVENT GOT ONE TAKE ONE"

As if I'm going to vote for you with your bunch of whining promoters who can't shift their leaflets :rant:
Yazmina

I'm sick of people handing me leaflets and seeing them all over the uni grounds!

I'm not voting for any of those tools...Library Square looks trashed, they can't even keep the uni tidy!

Student politics is so fail...
I'm voting for Annabel Jones for whatever she's running for, purely because she's a fellow LGBTer. Anyone else, not a clue. Not too fussed :p:
They don't pester me, but then I do walk around scowling.:awesome:
My lecture hasn't even started yet and I'm bored.

And my class is full of Americans by the sounds of things.

Errrrrrrrgh the accent grates.
Reply 595
fleur_de_haine
As do I. I was thinking about skipping it - how much first aid does a family need?:p:

Haha, that's true. See, this time I gave you warning! :p:
Arrrgh. I swear this woman has hypnotic powers.

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...
Nitzy
Haha, that's true. See, this time I gave you warning! :p:

Heh, it's so cold.:frown: I can't venture to Mile End for it. 'Tis my other excuse!
SuperSam_Fantastiche
My lecture hasn't even started yet and I'm bored.

And my class is full of Americans by the sounds of things.

Errrrrrrrgh the accent grates.

Which accent? We had Valley Girls last term and that grated, but the new ones speak at a normal speed, which is refreshing.
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
Which accent? We had Valley Girls last term and that grated, but the new ones speak at a normal speed, which is refreshing.

I don't know :o: all American accents make me to :stomp:

Even when the person speaking is the loveliest person going :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending