The Student Room Group

Claredale House 23/24

anyone staying at claredale this academic year?

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I just got my offer to stay there. I'll be in flat 24. Where are you studying?
Reply 2
Original post by BurningTomes22
Hey! I just got my offer to stay there. I'll be in flat 24. Where are you studying?

hey, im staying in flat 21! i study politics at qmul, wbu?
Reply 3
Hey quick question did you have any preferences on your application? (Eg gender/room/additional notes etc)

Got put on waiting list so trying to see if there’s anything I can do/change to increase chances of getting an offer!🤞
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by becs444
hey, im staying in flat 21! i study politics at qmul, wbu?

Thats awesome...I'll see you in the halls sometimes then! I'm studying at London Interdisciplinary School...so kind of everything! It's a new kind of uni where I'll be taught a wide range of disciplines to apply them to real-world issues.
Original post by Tyusfye
Hey quick question did you have any preferences on your application? (Eg gender/room/additional notes etc)

Got put on waiting list so trying to see if there’s anything I can do/change to increase chances of getting an offer!🤞

Ah okay, well I am with a university that reserved rooms there but only 10 of them...so knowing how many students that wouldn't have increased my chances by much. I put myself down for the top 3 room options and was pretty open to everything. I ended up in a C type though so I think the larger rooms went so fast - I only put my applications in 10 mins before the opening time for the portal. Are you sure they aren't just waiting to get back to you? It can take up to 28 days. Also, in case you didn't and are a first-year, you could add the option of Well Street Hall via them to see if they have any rooms there. The team are super friendly if you email and get in touch who run the place. Sorry I couldn't help more x
Reply 6
Ah okay, well I am with a university that reserved rooms there but only 10 of them...so knowing how many students that wouldn't have increased my chances by much. I put myself down for the top 3 room options and was pretty open to everything. I ended up in a C type though so I think the larger rooms went so fast - I only put my applications in 10 mins before the opening time for the portal. Are you sure they aren't just waiting to get back to you? It can take up to 28 days. Also, in case you didn't and are a first-year, you could add the option of Well Street Hall via them to see if they have any rooms there. The team are super friendly if you email and get in touch who run the place. Sorry I couldn't help more x

Thanks a lot for the info! I selected all the room options but think I put C and D last. They sent an email saying I’m on waiting list so will find out May 10th onwards 🤞
Original post by Tyusfye
Thanks a lot for the info! I selected all the room options but think I put C and D last. They sent an email saying I’m on waiting list so will find out May 10th onwards 🤞

No worries! Hope it works out okay :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by becs444

Yes, I am!
Original post by minzo1905
Yes, I am!

Awesome :smile: what are you studying?
Reply 10
No worries! Hope it works out okay :smile:

any luck? xx
Reply 11
Original post by becs444
any luck? xx

Still waiting for an update but hopeful! 🤞:smile:
Original post by becs444

Meee
Original post by shifa.aaaaaa
Meee

Hey 😊 what are you studying?
Hey 😊 what are you studying?

I’m studying Digital marketing MSc in Loughborough uni London. What about you? ☺️ Do you know if there’s a group chat for Claredale house 23/24?
I’m studying Digital marketing MSc in Loughborough uni London. What about you? ☺️ Do you know if there’s a group chat for Claredale house 23/24?

I'm taking interdisciplinary studies with London Interdisciplinary School🤗
I haven't found a group chat yet so not sure. Will let you know if I hear anything!
(edited 11 months ago)
I'm taking interdisciplinary studies with London Interdisciplinary School🤗
I haven't found a group chat yet so not sure. Will let you know if I hear anything!

That sounds really interesting! Yes please let me know, thank you 🤩 I’ve been allocated a room type C in flat 29, I requested for bigger rooms but I guess those were sold out. What about you?
That sounds really interesting! Yes please let me know, thank you 🤩 I’ve been allocated a room type C in flat 29, I requested for bigger rooms but I guess those were sold out. What about you?

I tried to get those too, they must have gone sooo quick! Just glad to have the accommodation either way... The other options out there are insane. I'm in flat 24 and a C type. 🤗
I tried to get those too, they must have gone sooo quick! Just glad to have the accommodation either way... The other options out there are insane. I'm in flat 24 and a C type. 🤗

Yes I’m so grateful to have the accommodation 🤩 Exciting! I guess we’ll see each other around !
Reply 19
does anyone know if there are any gcs yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending