The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Official Queen Mary University of London Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello people, here is the discussion thread for people who have applied to Queen Mary University of London and have received and offer.

Feel free to introduce yourselves to get to know other offer holders.

Mod/Volunteer note: Please do not share links of off-site group chats or ask for social media handles, such posts will simply be reported and removed as standard.
(edited 3 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Talkative Toad
Hello people, here is the discussion thread for people who have applied to Queen Mary University of London and have received and offer.

Mod/Volunteer note: Please do not share links of offsite group chats or ask for social media handles, such posts will simply be reported and removed as standard.

Hey, I’m currently studying Psychology, Maths and English Literature and have an offer for Accounting and Finance!
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by ontologicalpotat
Hey, I’m currently studying Psychology, Maths and English Literature and have an offer for Accounting and Finance!

Nice
Hello! recently received an unconditional offer letter from QMUL for Artificial Intelligence Msc, starting my course in September 24. Please feel free to text me if you have questions, i'll do my best to help you out.
Reply 4

Mod/Volunteer note: Please do not share links of off-site group chats or ask for social media handles, such posts will simply be reported and removed as standard.

Hi, I'm studying A-levels maths, physics and computer science. I got an offer for CS.
Reply 5

Hiii im currently studying history, geography and art, and i got an offer for politics and ir with a year abroad!!

Hi, has anyone else got an offer for maths?
Reply 7
Original post by user5747282920
Hi, has anyone else got an offer for maths?

anyone got an offer for CT
Reply 8
Original post by my melody
Hiii im currently studying history, geography and art, and i got an offer for politics and ir with a year abroad!!

HIII! Im applying for the same course!!
Reply 9
Random question: if I already have an offer from Queen Mary but I am applying for a degree apprenticeship with a company could I ask to do my degree through that uni???
Reply 10

Hello I’ve received an offer for Accounting and Management? I am doing Alevel Economics,Business and English Literature rn.
Original post by Sansm
Hello I’ve received an offer for Accounting and Management? I am doing Alevel Economics,Business and English Literature rn.

congrats !!! how long did it take from you sending the offer to receiving the offer?
Reply 12
Hi, i got an offer to study marketing and management i might make it my firm choice
Hiii guys! I received a conditional offer for the LLB course as an international student. Has anyone started booking accommodations already?
Original post by Sahithiiii
Hiii guys! I received a conditional offer for the LLB course as an international student. Has anyone started booking accommodations already?

accomodation portal will open up in march, so if you're planning to reside in halls of residence you'll have to wait for them to open the portal :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
accomodation portal will open up in march, so if you're planning to reside in halls of residence you'll have to wait for them to open the portal :smile:

Alright thank you!! <3

Hi, congrats. I have got a conditional offer too for LLB. Which other universities had you applied to? Also, are you firming up QMUL?
Original post by Anonymous #2

Hi, congrats. I have got a conditional offer too for LLB. Which other universities had you applied to? Also, are you firming up QMUL?

Hey congrats to you too! I applied to Durham, Bristol, Manchester and Nottingham. Received an offer from Notts and waiting on the others.
I think I’m firming QMUL but if I get into Durham idk…
What about you?
Hey congrats to you too! I applied to Durham, Bristol, Manchester and Nottingham. Received an offer from Notts and waiting on the others.
What about you?

My LNAT is not good, sadly, so I am not expecting Durham. Can't say about Bristol though.
Original post by Anonymous #2
What about you?

My LNAT is not good, sadly, so I am not expecting Durham. Can't say about Bristol though.

If you don’t mind me asking, how much did you get? And also Durham gives higher weightage to the essay so if that’s okay, you might be good to go!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending