The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Chat Mk II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
I'm in Creed 14 and the only one in my flat... unfortunately.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Democracy
I would have said hi this morning but I was in the middle of a rather crap phone conversation, and I couldn't find you afterwards :pinch:

S'okay. :p:
Nitzy
:jumphug: I'm sure you kicked ass! My friend said she didn't see you, but there were a lot of QMUL people there!

I didn't see anyone I recognised apart from a dude from work. Hopefully I did okay, but I really, really doubt it.

At least she didn;t see me fall *up* the stairs.:ninja:
ajp100688

We're restarting this Thursday with induction in the Draper's Lecture Theatre.

Do we have to meet with our adviser on the same day? If so, where do we find out who our adviser is?

How did last year go for you? I didn't do too bad, but I know 2nd year is gonna be a different ball game.
Reply 1584
fleur_de_haine
I didn't see anyone I recognised apart from a dude from work. Hopefully I did okay, but I really, really doubt it.

At least she didn;t see me fall *up* the stairs.:ninja:

Wait till you get your results, you probably did better than you thought! Lol, how did you fall up the stairs? :wtf:
Nitzy
Wait till you get your results, you probably did better than you thought! Lol, how did you fall up the stairs? :wtf:

Well, I was trying to beat the crowd tot he changing room by sneaking the other way, but as I hopped up the stairs I was looking a tthe rather dishy specimen next to me.:ninja:

Oh gosh, it's an evil test. It's even made me feel sick! My throat started burning halfway through the second section...and now I've developed a full on cold. Ergh, I've got the lurgies!
Reply 1586
fleur_de_haine
Well, I was trying to beat the crowd tot he changing room by sneaking the other way, but as I hopped up the stairs I was looking a tthe rather dishy specimen next to me.:ninja:

Oh gosh, it's an evil test. It's even made me feel sick! My throat started burning halfway through the second section...and now I've developed a full on cold. Ergh, I've got the lurgies!

:rofl2: What was his rating? :ninja:

Oh snap, I have a cold too! Violent coughing ftw!
Nitzy
:rofl2: What was his rating? :ninja:

Oh snap, I have a cold too! Violent coughing ftw!

He was a nine; would have been a ten if he had a nicer tush.

Aren't we luck?:p:
Snookercraze
We're restarting this Thursday with induction in the Draper's Lecture Theatre.

Do we have to meet with our adviser on the same day? If so, where do we find out who our adviser is?

How did last year go for you? I didn't do too bad, but I know 2nd year is gonna be a different ball game.

Havn't got a clue tbh, the History department is appalling at sending out information on this kinda stuff. I'm not even going to be around for the induction lecture anyways as I don't get back to London until Saturday. Pretty sure we have the same advisors as last year though unless they've left the Uni.
Reply 1589
fleur_de_haine
He was a nine; would have been a ten if he had a nicer tush.

Aren't we luck?:p:

Awww! I wish I could've seen the 9! :\

I know, we can be cold twins! :sick:
(edited 13 years ago)
Nitzy
Awww! I wish I could've seen the 9! :\

I know, we can be cold twins! :sick:

The nine is mine! **growls at you**

Lol, I feel so manky!:frown: Hopefully it will be gone soon though!
Reply 1591
fleur_de_haine
The nine is mine! **growls at you**

Lol, I feel so manky!:frown: Hopefully it will be gone soon though!

Can't we share? :puppyeyes:

Hah, I'm sure you can work a cold! :ahee:
Nitzy
Can't we share? :puppyeyes:

Hah, I'm sure you can work a cold! :ahee:

Lol, hmm, I suppose we ought to share; it's not like I don't have a gentleman friend already.:ninja:

This cold is unworkable I tell you, it really is!
Reply 1593
fleur_de_haine
Lol, hmm, I suppose we ought to share; it's not like I don't have a gentleman friend already.:ninja:

This cold is unworkable I tell you, it really is!

Yeah, I mean I have offers from guys that want to set me up :shifty: but I like to keep my options open :mmm:

My cough isn't that bad yet, but I bet this won't be the case in a few days...
Nitzy
Yeah, I mean I have offers from guys that want to set me up :shifty: but I like to keep my options open :mmm:

My cough isn't that bad yet, but I bet this won't be the case in a few days...

Go get 'em tiger! (Or lend them to me:yep:)

Mine started mid GAMSAT - my throat felt liek it was on fire...but I thought that was jsut because I was limiting my water intake. I didn't really want to have to run from the back of the hall to the bathroom and back again - time was tight as it was!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1595
fleur_de_haine
Go get 'em tiger! (Or lend them to me:yep:)

Mine started mid GAMSAT - my throat felt liek it was on fire...but I thought that was jsut because I was limiting my water intake. I didn't really want to have to run from the back of the hall to the bathroom and back again - time was tight as it was!

Heh, you should be giving them to me! :p:

How long is GAMSAT? I think my friend told me but I've forgotten :colondollar: But yeah that kinda how mine felt, like a rake was scratching the back of my throat, fun.
Nitzy
Heh, you should be giving them to me! :p:

How long is GAMSAT? I think my friend told me but I've forgotten :colondollar: But yeah that kinda how mine felt, like a rake was scratching the back of my throat, fun.

Well, they had us cooped up from 8am to 17:10, it was ghastly. MGhaaaaaaaaaastly!

We need to develop a cure for the common cold!
Reply 1597
fleur_de_haine
Well, they had us cooped up from 8am to 17:10, it was ghastly. MGhaaaaaaaaaastly!

We need to develop a cure for the common cold!

:eek3: That sounds horrid! I don't blame your immune system for going awol then.

Yeah, there must be something about it that can be targeted without having to make a ton of different drugs...

Okay, my ass (that I feel is nothing special) is somehow roped into a competition as to who has the best ass, I'm glad the album is private :nothing:
Nitzy
:eek3: That sounds horrid! I don't blame your immune system for going awol then.

Yeah, there must be something about it that can be targeted without having to make a ton of different drugs...

Okay, my ass (that I feel is nothing special) is somehow roped into a competition as to who has the best ass, I'm glad the album is private :nothing:

Lol, I remember the days of having the perfect ass.:frown: **runs off to revel in his yearbook**
Reply 1599
fleur_de_haine
Lol, I remember the days of having the perfect ass.:frown: **runs off to revel in his yearbook**

What are you talking about?! Your ass is fiiinnee! :wink: Give me some tips plz I need it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending