The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Girls in tight jeans look sexy especially if you got a nice arse..
Reply 61
FunkykindaGal
Well skinny jeans are the hottest item of clothing to be wearing now...I think they are really cool and I am glad they are in fashion. As I am tall and slim, they fit me perfectly unlike other jeans that are always baggy around my bottom and legs.

I just got a cool pair of skinny jeans from 'Urban Outfitters' they are made by Lee and cost only £60! :biggrin: Watch out Kate Moss...hehehe...(yeah right).

nice, brings out the bum which is good. girls need some definition
Do they look better on people with long legs as I am only leg 30, so i dont think they will suit me, I don't like the Baxter Jean they are too grey and gothicy for my liking but the bobbie ones look nice! I feel the need to pay a visit to Topshop and try some on!
Prince21
Girls in tight jeans look sexy especially if you got a nice arse..

*nods in agreeement*
Reply 64
Can anyone tell me where in London I can find the skinny grey Baxter jeans ? Have been hunting and had no luck :frown:

Also if anyone can recommend skinny jeans that are very skinny and stay skinny when you wear them that would be great. Spent a fortune on Sass & Bide's and they've gone loose!
Reply 65
!! That shouldnt happen!!! Id write them a letter.
Reply 66
SillyStef
Can anyone tell me where in London I can find the skinny grey Baxter jeans ? Have been hunting and had no luck :frown:

Also if anyone can recommend skinny jeans that are very skinny and stay skinny when you wear them that would be great. Spent a fortune on Sass & Bide's and they've gone loose!

Every pair of jeans I own does that. The first time I wear them they'll fit perfectly, then over the next few days they'll get progressively more and more baggy untill they're hanging off me :frown: Does anyone else have this problem?
Reply 67
SillyStef

umm the Baxter jeans are a Topshop make.
FunkykindaGal
Well skinny jeans are the hottest item of clothing to be wearing now...I think they are really cool and I am glad they are in fashion. As I am tall and slim, they fit me perfectly unlike other jeans that are always baggy around my bottom and legs.

I just got a cool pair of skinny jeans from 'Urban Outfitters' they are made by Lee and cost only £60! :biggrin: Watch out Kate Moss...hehehe...(yeah right).

love skinny jeans, they look so hot
Skinny Jeans are cute especially with a casual top and beige trench coat (Newsboy caps look really good if you have short hair too)...classic yet simple.
FunkykindaGal
Isn't everyone a conformist in some way...? After all, society wears clothes and therefore we are sheep for doing that, aren't we? I have a skinny figure, jeans don't fit me in all the right places (and tend to be baggy around the bottom and legs) and so I am glad I can finally buy skinny jeans because they suit my figure. And if I want to conform and be a 'sheep' then I will do! I have the money and the figure to do so, plus I am not harming anyone...so whats wrong with it?
And cowgirl boots...I am wearing a pair right now! Yeee-haaaa! :biggrin:

Yes, everyone is a conformist in some kind of way. I try to explain this to the "emo girls" I know who say they want to be different than everyone else but they obviously arn't because they look the same as their friends :rolleyes: There is no difference between the people who say "ooh I have to get the latest fashion item" and those who say "Well I bought this because it's punk/emo/grunge". No one REALLY has an individual style no matter how much they want to believe it.

Personally I don't like these skinny jeans but because they would hideous on my short, dumpy legs :biggrin: I do have a pair of straight leg jeans that I wear with my converse but I'm not overly keen on those :redface:
eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I could never wear skinny jeans. I have wide hips and big thighs. If I had them on and looked in the mirror, I might scream........... But I think that as long as you consider yourself to have a good figure or are skinny, skinny jeans would look absolutely SEXY on you lol. :-P
Everdawn, I think Myer are having a sale on their skinny jeans if you're interested. Also do you get Stock jeans up in Brizzie? ! They're great, albeit can be expensive, but better than 'Just Jeans' IMO! :p:
Reply 73
twiga
Every pair of jeans I own does that. The first time I wear them they'll fit perfectly, then over the next few days they'll get progressively more and more baggy untill they're hanging off me :frown: Does anyone else have this problem?

Yes. Coupled with the fact I've lost some weight, jeans I got for my birthday in May are practically falling off me and give me no shape around my bum anymore :frown:

Latest