The Student Room Group

what are your fashion must-haves for fall '23?

can be anything, especially if you like vintage pieces, limit to 7 items
t-shirt, trousers, jumper, socks, shoes, underwear, coat

sorted
Anything with a colour that goes with the weather, after all, it's the ambience of the environment. You want to make sure you match nature's colour pallete - because they already decided what colour fall will be this year!

But also dress warmly and a good idea for what style is in trend is: follow the general look if it's new because everyone's loving it; or go with its complete opposite if the style is getting old - then you will be ahead of the game!
I anticipate the arrival of spring, so I'll talk about fashion must-haves for that season.

For me, spring is synonymous with the emergence of vibrant colors. So, I'll incorporate floral prints into my wardrobe. A floral blouse or dress.
Another must-have for spring is a lightweight trench coat. I'm thinking of earthy tones to complement the season's palette.
To go with the trench coat, I'll use this versatile leather tote bag. A perfect accessory to elevate any spring outfit.
Another spring essential for me is a pair of sleek white sneakers. These shoes complement a wide range of outfits, from casual jeans and a tee to a flowy sundress.

Can't wait for spring to arrive to wear all this.
(edited 2 months ago)
Floral print dresses.

Beret and pillbox hats.

Grey and black trousers.

Blue jeans.

Jumper dresses.

Polo neck wooley jumpers.
Silver fox & sable fur coats. Luxury all the way
Reply 6
Original post by thestyleminr
can be anything, especially if you like vintage pieces, limit to 7 items
beret, leg warmers, midi skirts, turtlenecks, leather bomber jacket, skinny scarf, and patterned tights!
Reply 7
T-shirts, jeans, vests and jackets.
I'm preparing a gift for my dad: a size L "It's Not A Dad Bod It's A Father Picture" T-shirt and a pair of size XL jeans, I think my dad will really like it.
Reply 8
for me these are good leather boots
Reply 9
Crocs guys

Quick Reply

Latest