The Student Room Group

One wrist skinnier than the other

I’ve always been a skinny guy, I’m a long distance runner and have the body of one. I have always had skinny wrists too but I’ve noticed one is skinnier than the other. Not massively skinnier but I can tell there’s a difference, I am right handed and my right wrist is thicker than my left one.

Is it normal to have one wrist skinnier than the other?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve always been a skinny guy, I’m a long distance runner and have the body of one. I have always had skinny wrists too but I’ve noticed one is skinnier than the other. Not massively skinnier but I can tell there’s a difference, I am right handed and my right wrist is thicker than my left one.

I remember being a teenage boy and have the same problem, i dont think it was the running that did it though.
Reply 2
If you are right-handed, you use that hand more so your muscles on that hand are be bigger, hence the difference in size.
Original post by Anonymous

I think it’s probably normal. Like black tea said, it’s probably a muscle thing, don’t worry about it

Quick Reply

Latest