The Student Room Group

BPP ACA classroom dress code?

Hi, so i’m started a level 7 ACA qualification. I’m use to wear really smart clothes in the office but I have now got 2 weeks in classroom BPP college lesions. What do I wear to this? I’m assuming everyone also dress smart to the office and I don’t want to go overdressed in a shirt to the classroom and I don’t want to be underdressed if I wear a T shirt and jeans, if anyone else has done something like this could you please tell me the dress code?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, so i’m started a level 7 ACA qualification. I’m use to wear really smart clothes in the office but I have now got 2 weeks in classroom BPP college lesions. What do I wear to this? I’m assuming everyone also dress smart to the office and I don’t want to go overdressed in a shirt to the classroom and I don’t want to be underdressed if I wear a T shirt and jeans, if anyone else has done something like this could you please tell me the dress code?

If you're going to a course provider, you're going during outside of work hours. You can usually wear whatever. even if it's a T-shirt and jeans.

However, I would also keep it semi-casual so you can also network with the other learners in the class; networking helps with career progression as well as keeping an ear out on job opportunities. You might also meet a friend in there, so you never know.
Also ripped jeans and skimpy clothing as if you've been stranded on a deserted island is never a good look. I would keep it modest, even if it's hot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending