The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thanks. I'm so hungry, and its only 5.48. The realisation that the results are today is slowly creeping up on me..I'm sure I'll be in full panic mode by the time we're due to leave the house.
thanks, you too!! :biggrin: tommorrow thisll be over!
well i managed to get some sleep at least.. i dnt eat breakfast usually .. may grab a piece of fruit when im sitin watchin gmtv n all the smug face a* students openingteir results *eek* it dusnt help that ive just looked at some of the grade boundaries neither :frown:
Reply 4
I've been up all night posting, hence the sudden rise in my post count lmao. May fall asleep when get home from results!
Reply 5
That was the worst night's sleep I've had in ages... And just last week I was vomitting profusely :frown:
Reply 6
OMG My face hs broken out in spots seriously this is so not good, i am one of the few people to have not had ANY spots this can soo not happen on today of all days
Reply 7
*gives foundation, and neutrogena Clean & Clear*

Bad luck =[ I've been washing face twice daily to make sure that doesn't happen!
Reply 8
anightowl
*gives foundation, and neutrogena Clean & Clear*

Bad luck =[ I've been washing face twice daily to make sure that doesn't happen!

lol thankyou, omg i dont even have those products in my house, i just have a standard face wash and a witch stick for when litle spots appeared but these ones are HUGE omg omg omg why onearth today, i'm gonna have to borrow a clay mask off my mom lol
Reply 9
Ja mask would help, theres still time!
Reply 10
Waa, what's so good about it? *Cries*
Reply 11
I dont know really, it just makes my spots go away in like 4-5 hours! But for my sister it doesnt work at all :/

Gamble!
Reply 12
The waa was for what's so good about this morning...

But I use Clearasil for men, it's tingly and I have few spots ^_^ But I had a break out 2 weeks ago <_<
God, yeh cleaning your face is soooo important, I was worrying that "the break out" would occur on my prom - thank god it didn't cos i was eating real healthly all the way up to it lol it actually does work if you cut out crap and eat healthly and drink lots of water/fruit juices etc!!!! saying that i'll probably get a couple of nasties on me face now....lol Good Luck!!!!!

Also, you guys woke up the same time I did, I should have come on TSR lol instead of staring at my ceiling lol
Reply 14
morning all!! man have the nerves kicked in or what?!?! last night i felt really sick before going to sleep. i woke up at 6am, and had a shower. still need to have brekkie yet. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :biggrin:
yehh try not to worry hun.. i had one spot yesterday.. woke up looked in the mirror to see weva it had gone down and there are thousands more.. its just the stres.. im trying my best to keep calm.. and i used some foundation.. it looks ok ATM jst hope they go down in a few hours1 lol:smile:
Reply 16
I can't have breakfast, I'd be sick. So far I've had 2 cups of tea, some Yop and some Innocent Smoothy.
any more grade boundries out

ive only found maths edexcel anymore?
good morning
Reply 19
Good morning everybody! I collect my results in exactly an hour - ooooh dear lol

Latest