The Student Room Group

Ladies! Do you need a padded/push-up bra to create decent cleavage?

Cos I do even though I'm a generous b-cup and they're really not saggy or anything.:p: I sometimes wonder on nights out when I see girls with amazing cleavage, whether they're pushed up or not. (And then realise I spend a significant part of my night ogling boobiez.:yep: )

Sooo, do YOU nead a 'boost' to achieve cleavage? And what is your cupsize? (Don't have to add that part if it makes you feel uncomfortable, obviousieusement!:biggrin: )

Scroll to see replies

Push-up bras ftw.
Reply 2
It does help a lot. The shape of the bra also helps, depending on the shape of your cleavage.
Reply 3
I'm an A-cup, and I'll wear a push-up bra if I'm wearing a low cut top, else otherwise you can see my bra because I don't have enough boobiez to fill the top out.
Apart from that, I usually wear 'normal' bras because I'm terribly underweight and it would just look out of proportion.
Reply 4
36 D and if I wear a push up bra I basically create a shelf :p:
And I think I have a pretty damn decent cleavage :mmm:
Reply 5
34G. People think I'm wearing a push-up bra as it is. =(
Reply 6
34C.

Nope. xD
I'm a 32C, and nahh I don't use them at all. However, I don't see why you shouldn't use it if you need that extra lift ; )
Reply 8
noujazeg
Cos I do even though I'm a generous b-cup and they're really not saggy or anything.:p: I sometimes wonder on nights out when I see girls with amazing cleavage, whether they're pushed up or not. (And then realise I spend a significant part of my night ogling boobiez.:yep: )

Sooo, do YOU nead a 'boost' to achieve cleavage? And what is your cupsize? (Don't have to add that part if it makes you feel uncomfortable, obviousieusement!:biggrin: )

You need to make sure that you are wearing a well-fitting bra. Have you been measured at somewhere like John Lewis or Bravissimo?
Reply 9
Nope, I don't need to. I'm a 32I.
Reply 10
I don't really use one (34DD) but I guess it also depends on the top, if its a tight top that pushes your boobs up anyway then you shouldn't need one! :smile:
Yes definitely, but that's because I'm an A cup and therefore don't have much to work with! haha :smile:
I've never worn a push up/padded bra becuase my mum says they aren't very comfortable. I don't really need one they are big enough
Reply 13
noujazeg
They're just so big in proportion to your frame! I'm sure boys love it but I can imagine they'd be heavy to carry around!

yes, they're really annoying.
wish I was more of a F or a G
Reply 14
The only time I look decent chest-wise is when my bra is 80% padding XD
Reply 15
im an A/B cup and tbh i dont bother. I still get boy attention without it and most of the time more than my a lot bigger boobed friends when we are out. IF you've got small boobs you just have to impress the boys that are more interested in you great bum because just pushing them up a bit isnt going to cover the fact you have small boobs. it used to really bother me having small boobs but now i really dont care! be happy with your natural self! hahaa
Reply 16
36GG - I do occasionally, but thats because my boobs are quite far apart so I like them to look more together lol
No
noujazeg

Yes, if I want cleavage.

They are perky 32B's but spaced abit far apart so need a good push-up (or more 'push-together') bra to get that sought after cleavage. :p:
Reply 19
I wear a 32C/30D in push up styles. If I don't wear them I don't have much cleavage!

Latest