The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I am a 32C and I use one, need it to get cleavage it seems for meee!
Reply 41
I am a 32C and I don't really have that cleavage-y look either :dontknow:
Reply 42
Im a B cup and I dont, but thats mainly because I specifically choose tops that dont show too much boob. Legs yes. Boobs no :biggrin:
However my sister swears that wearing two bras makes her cleavage amazing. But then shes got DDs anyway, so its not like its hard for her!!!
Reply 43
All of my bras are push-up... XD
Reply 44
I have awesome clevage. But I don't like the boob attention so they tend to stay covered up.
:frown: Push-Up, Padded AND Plunge and still nothing that really resembles a cleavage =/ and I'm a B-Cup.
im only a 32C but i don't wear a push up bra just a normal one apparently i have 'full boobs' im not sure too what that means but my Bf seems to comment on them alot?
Reply 47
I need to invest in a proper push-up/padded bra.

I tried on a padded bra the other day with one of my friends and when I popped out of the changing room [with a top on ¬_¬] to get her opinion she simply said 'You look like you have two snooker balls down your top.' No cleavage. Just two, spherical appendages.

Advice for getting decent ones?
Reply 48
I don't get the amount of women who are D's in this thread and think they're small! Omg, i'd give anything to made my chest size a little more like that!! :smile:

I'm a A/B and I do wear cleavage enhancing bras they don't work too well though. I tend to flaunt what i've got - Long legs and a nice bum (Or so I've been told?)
Reply 49
yess, definitely! christ, all these bigger breasted women on here are so lucky.
i'm 32b, padded = gift from above :h:
Reply 50
I like push up bras :smile: 32E
i can't believe all these Ds, DDs, Es etc. feel they need help! I would be content with my boobs if they were a C let alone any bigger!
noujazeg
Cos I do even though I'm a generous b-cup and they're really not saggy or anything.:p: I sometimes wonder on nights out when I see girls with amazing cleavage, whether they're pushed up or not. (And then realise I spend a significant part of my night ogling boobiez.:yep: )

Sooo, do YOU nead a 'boost' to achieve cleavage? And what is your cupsize? (Don't have to add that part if it makes you feel uncomfortable, obviousieusement!:biggrin: )

I look at boobs too, without realising! (And then I hope they don't see me :')).
As for the padding, I find it annoying and makes my cleavage look worse!
Reply 53
I just have retarded, far apart boobs which will never form a cleavage. So I just go for any bra that gives me a decent shape and doesn't make me look completely flat, even if there is no cleavage involved. They look fine in tshirts and generally anything that isn't low cut, but otherwise.. just no, they are hideous.
Reply 54
I do even though I'm a D! I wouldn't have an unpadded bra otherwise unless I was exercising.
Reply 55
ipulledhermione
just wearing a bra makes a cleavage, not wearing one makes one of those posh/understated types which i hate cuz they look pretentious and stoopid.

Haha really, that's what you think when you see a braless great pair in a tshirt, 'How pretentious and posh'?:biggrin:

And I knooowww (to whoever said it), all the girls here have such massive basoomas! But I can imagine even big breasts sometimes need support.:smile: But even without it they are nice. Big or small. (The amount of girls on tsr complaining about their b-cups! It's such a good size!) Yay boobiez!:biggrin:
Reply 56
Slightly off topic.
But have any of you heard of 'F cup cookies' some japan import which are said to make your breasts grow.
Radio one (Scott mills - Can be found on Youtube) tested it ages ago, and it supposedly worked. Anyone else tried these?

Also, I'd like to add that I work in a shop. The most commonly sold bra size is a B cup!
noujazeg
Cos I do even though I'm a generous b-cup and they're really not saggy or anything.:p: I sometimes wonder on nights out when I see girls with amazing cleavage, whether they're pushed up or not. (And then realise I spend a significant part of my night ogling boobiez.:yep: )

Sooo, do YOU nead a 'boost' to achieve cleavage? And what is your cupsize? (Don't have to add that part if it makes you feel uncomfortable, obviousieusement!:biggrin: )

I'm so glad it isn't just me who does that!!

I need a boost, and even then its not really cleavage, but better than before lol (I'm a 32B and a small one at that)

I find that Calvin Kleins are best (expensive unless you get them when House of Fraser or Debenhams do a 20% day or something :p:)

Another thing - I have SUCH trouble finding a bikini. The triangle ones make them look depressingly small and have the inherent risk of falling out problems. And anything that actually looks nice also looks like I'm just wearing a bra.
Reply 58
If I wore a push up bra, I wouldn't be able to see over them...well, that's a bit of an exaggeration
Reply 59
Nah, I find them uncomfortable. >_<
I'm a 32C, and I think that's big enough, i'm not a big tit fan, but I think it looks really good on certain girls.

Latest