The Student Room Group

PoloPoloUK - Genuine or scam? Ralph Lauren and Lacoste CHEAP!

I was browsing online and came across the website polopolouk[dot]com (I won't give them a backlink just in case it is a scam).

The sites prices are ridiculously low. They're selling top brands for less than £20 (even cheaper if you buy bulk).

I guessed it must be a scam, but then realised they accept PayPal rather than just standard credit cards. Therefore if it is a scam there's protection for the buyer. Or maybe they're just selling fakes?

Has anyone had any experience with this company?
Reply 1
.Ben
I was browsing online and came across the website polopolouk[dot]com (I won't give them a backlink just in case it is a scam).

The sites prices are ridiculously low. They're selling top brands for less than £20 (even cheaper if you buy bulk).

I guessed it must be a scam, but then realised they accept PayPal rather than just standard credit cards. Therefore if it is a scam there's protection for the buyer. Or maybe they're just selling fakes?

its not a scam but there items will be high copy fakes

i used to buy high copy fake items and sell them on (people knew they were high copy)

and btw £20 is 2 much i could get them for around a £5 each LOOOL
where are they sending from?
and it is most likely not a scam but fakes
Reply 3
.Ben

Just because it's cheap doesn't mean it's a scam, I know a designer outlet in central London selling Ralph polos for £25. That's where I get all mine from :p: Allow Harrods.

Your an idiot btw, When you find a deal that great you KEEP IT QUIET!! This is so that every one doesn't start wearing the same clothes as you and people think you are rich cos you have so much designer gear :p:
Reply 4
MissSasha

and btw £20 is 2 much i could get them for around a £5 each LOOOL

LOL some Wembley Market deals.
Reply 5
Wouldn't surprise me if the clothes were real, as I know of someone who sells Ralph Lauren cheap because it was stolen from the back of a truck.
Reply 6
.Ben

I'm on the website now and I actually love you :love:
Reply 7
S.R
LOL some Wembley Market deals.

china man you can get anything for cheap from china haha
Reply 8
Maybe it is legit then. As it's using PayPal I'm very tempted to make an order.

S.R
I'm on the website now and I actually love you :love:

Did you order anything in the end? If so canyou let me know if it arrives and if it's real. They say items are dispatched in 24 hours. Hope it's all good...
Reply 9
.Ben
Maybe it is legit then. As it's using PayPal I'm very tempted to make an order.

Did you order anything in the end? If so canyou let me know if it arrives and if it's real. They say items are dispatched in 24 hours. Hope it's all good...

Loool u pussy :p: using me as a guinea pig. no because a) I got no money and b) I don't want my account to be hooked up to some Nigerian bank scam, not when my student loan is supposed to arrive in it in 2 months.
Reply 10
S.R
Loool u pussy :p: using me as a guinea pig. no because a) I got no money and b) I don't want my account to be hooked up to some Nigerian bank scam, not when my student loan is supposed to arrive in it in 2 months.

LOOOOOL Joke ting! :yep: its not a scam anyway your money will be fine as i said its high copy items very expensive ones, but high copy none the less
Reply 11
As said you will just get fakes. And also as said, since you can use paypal, even if it is a scam (which would be more likely if the prices were higher, ironically) you can always do a charge back.

Website looks legit, products don't.
Reply 12
has anyone ordered? do they come along with the tags and all?
Reply 13
were do u get u polos in central london for cheap, let us know g, £65 is just so much dough
Reply 14
fake
Reply 15
anyone knows if ralphlauren-shop.com is selling fake stuff or just a scam? the McAfee trustmark is unknown at McAfee and is out of date. the veriSign Seal doesn't pop up with info when clicked.
More spam, this forum is absolutely inundated with the crap.
Reply 17
They sell fakes from China. Not only that....You may get 'a jacket' or 'a top', but it most likely won't be what you ordered. They then charge 30% of the fee if you want to return any item. AVOID AT ALL COSTS !

Quick Reply

Latest