The Student Room Group

Is this possible?

This idea is kinda weird but also kinda cool.

What I think would be cool would be a map of the UK related to this site. Everybody could add their location to the map by their Town or postcode and then they would appear on the UK map.

Then we could see where all of the members of uk-learning come from and where hardly any come from.

Its just a little suggestion.

Adam
Reply 1
byb3

What I think would be cool would be a map of the UK related to this site. Everybody could add their location to the map by their Town or postcode and then they would appear on the UK map.

Then we could see where all of the members of uk-learning come from and where hardly any come from.

Adam

Could be interesting. But then there would be a load of dots all over the UK, whilst there would be approximately one million dots where MASKALL resides. :biggrin:
byb3

Adam

lol..that sounds good, and then u could search or relate to people in or near your area...
Reply 3
byb3

Adam

You use a database to store certain co-ordiantes i.e for Manchester, then you have a map of the UK, when you click on a certain location on the map it lists which users live there? Is that what you mean?
Bhaal85
Could be interesting. But then there would be a load of dots all over the UK, whilst there would be approximately one million dots where MASKALL resides. :biggrin:

you love me, its blatantly obvious.

qhatever comes up, u just love talking about me. its blatantly obvious that u r obsessed with me.
Reply 5
bono
you love me, its blatantly obvious.

qhatever comes up, u just love talking about me. its blatantly obvious that u r obsessed with me.

Yes, its true, come here you little mushroom head.

Erm........No.
Reply 6
not postcodes,ppl could work out your address, just town/city etc
Reply 7
i think it would be a good idea we shud start a poll on it and ask the mods to do something

Latest

Trending

Trending