The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Mature Students! Never fear, Aran's here!

'ello.

I'm Aran, and for those of you who don't know me yet (so most of you i guess) i am the new Mature Student Officer.
Now this is just one way in which i am trying to let people know about me. I'm here for all of those who started the course they are on after the turned 21 but anyone else have anything they want to say to me then drop me a line. My email address is on the union web-page under 'people' and 'exec'.
So please, mature students, make yourselves known to me because i can't do anything for you unless i know what you want from me and who you are. So email me, just say hi - if you want to chat we can meet up for a coffee, I'm a nice guy, really!
Enough of that i think.

TTFN

P.S Say my screen name out loud, it might make you smile.
Reply 1
Additional info here since no one is talking yet.
I have now set up a mature students social event to take place on the 17th. It's a chance for us more well traveled scholars to get to know one another so it would be great if you would all come along.
Have a look on the events page for details or email me.
Aran
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
zunjine
'ello.

I'm Aran, and for those of you who don't know me yet (so most of you i guess) i am the new Mature Student Officer.
Now this is just one way in which i am trying to let people know about me. I'm here for all of those who started the course they are on after the turned 21 but anyone else have anything they want to say to me then drop me a line. My email address is on the union web-page under 'people' and 'exec'.
So please, mature students, make yourselves known to me because i can't do anything for you unless i know what you want from me and who you are. So email me, just say hi - if you want to chat we can meet up for a coffee, I'm a nice guy, really!
Enough of that i think.

TTFN

P.S Say my screen name out loud, it might make you smile.

Are you anti-medic too? I hope not!

Last years matures officer was a joke! Hope you're different. Especially given the number of mature students who are medical and dental students. 25% of my year, and the figure is similar for others - and that's not including peeps on the GEP course...
--------------
zunjine

I have now set up a mature students social event to take place on the 17th. It's a chance for us more well traveled scholars to get to know one another so it would be great if you would all come along.

Have you bothered advertising this via BLSA? Bearing in mind that for some reason BL students only get the QMSU Monday E-Mail once in a blue moon?

Latest

Trending

Trending