The Student Room Group

TSR Top Gear Society

Just wondering if anyone likes this program as much as me (which is a lot) and would join the Top Gear Society. If so I'll start one, but seems pointless if no ones interested!

Post here if you want to be counted in!

Anna

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Top gear is absolutley great. i love it got every mag. and really would love to go and actually be their on top gear. Jeremy ur a legand. lolz
But Jeremy Clarkson is a total legend! Last week i watched the episode where they nicely drove into walls and crashed their cars :biggrin: Oh and of course...I find Richard Hammond slightly cute in a weird way I don't even know why.........sign me up!
Reply 3
Sign me up too!
Reply 4
Top Gear is the single best thing in this history of Human endeavour. I'll gladly join.
Jeremy also said women were better drivers if I do remember correctly :wink:
Reply 6
i hate clarkson :frown: he says he would happily crush a cyclist if he got in his way! :bike: :motz:

take this you poo face :hahaha:
Reply 7
Possibly another society for me to join..
Reply 8
I think you're only allowed 5 societies, so choose wisely :biggrin:
Reply 9
Sorry, 7 :cool:
Reply 10
Count me in :biggrin:
Reply 11
Hi there:smile: , I'd like to join too. Top Gear is awesome.:biggrin:
Ooooh, me want join!!!!!
Reply 13
I think this is one for me. Sign me up!!
Reply 14
hi would like to join thanks,
Reply 15
This looks like a society 4 me to join I absoloutly LOVE top gear!!!
Reply 16
Ok I'll create it and sign you all up.:smile:

Did you see the one with the race to Monte Carlo, was on TV the other day again - James May and Hammond on a train and Clarkson in an Aston? The race wasn't that good but I just love the Vanquish - tho not sure if I'd prefer the Vanquish or DB9 (still holding out winning the lottery so I can get one lol)
Reply 17
Sign me up :biggrin: Richard (think its richard, can't remember his 2nd name) is great, the sending a mini down a ski ramp was hilarious in honour of the winter games :biggrin:
Reply 18
Count me in :biggrin:
Reply 19
I like Top Gear, but not enough to join a soc...

Quick Reply

Latest