The Student Room Group

TSR Top Gear Society

Scroll to see replies

There's going to be 'news about the new Stig' on the show :awesome:

I think they should just have some real **** driver... someone who doesn't even have a licence. It'd be hilarious watching them try and go around the track in some of the most powerful cars available :tongue:
Reply 1621
Excited for tonight :smile: I'm not a massive petrol head, don't have a massive interest in all the cars out there but i enjoy the humpur the three put across and enjoy the other stuff involved in the show aswell. Possibly one of the best shows on television.
Not long :biggrin:
Jezza and a Skoda Yeti doesn't sound like a good combination.
Original post by Student2806
Not long :biggrin:
Jezza and a Skoda Yeti doesn't sound like a good combination.

My guess is it's going to end up in pieces... underneath a caravan.
REMINDER: 10 minutes - prepare yourselves :tongue:
Kettle on. Door locked. Phone off.
Reply 1626
Get in. Been looking forward to this for quite some time.
Good guest as well.
Reply 1628
Hahaha! Brilliant twist.
Hahahahaha I was literally just about to post ''woaah May's a good driver'' :colondollar:
Thank God Hammond had his hair cut. If he could just take that stupid necklace off now...
That guy is nuts to agreeing to that :shock:
Reply 1632
Aww, shame we didn't see the second tattoo.

And :eek: at Sienna Miller. Haha.
I couldn't watch that tattooing :no: This is one of the most random tests I've ever seen. Even for Jeremy.
Taking a very long time on this segment... I like the randomness of it though.
Reply 1635
Tattooing was sort of inspired by Jackass the movie, but less extreme - i think.
SKODA YETIIII! haha.
Good guest this week aswell :smile:
Only thing missing was 'The News'.
Reply 1637
Was a good lap by John Bishop. I love how they are bigging up the new stig to be better than the old one :wink:
Original post by The Stig
Only thing missing was 'The News'.

There was news.
A great "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" this week, very impressive time also. Although it was great to see the team back (and of course, the return of The Stig) I didn't quite find it as good as I expected.

High expectations? Maybe.

Quick Reply

Latest