The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Anyone going to Derby uni in september 2012?

Scroll to see replies

Just got an unconditional offer from Derby, so I figured I'd better drop in and say hey. Would have been here sooner but originally applied to Nottingham Trent haha :tongue:
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Im doing my degree in community and youth work :smile: Im staying at nunnery court aswell - Flat six :smile:

xx
Reply 142
Anyone living in Sir Peter Hilton court?
Reply 143
Original post by ellie32
Anyone living in Sir Peter Hilton court?

I am in Sir Peter Hilton Court :colondollar:
I'm living in sir Peter Hilton court has anyone had their room numbers yet?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 145
Original post by Jscrace1991
I'm living in sir Peter Hilton court has anyone had their room numbers yet?

Yes I have, what flat you staying in?
I'm staying in d166 yourself

Reply 147
Original post by Esspiti
Hi guys, I'm Sean and I'll hopefully be going to Derby in September to study Geography :smile: Looks like I'm the only one on this thread doing my course though...

I'm staying in Sir Peter Hilton too which seems quite popular here :biggrin: Hope I can get the grades now :frown:

Hey Sean! I will be studying Geology with Geography as a minor :smile:
Reply 148
Hi!!! I'm going to be at Derby this year doing Creative Expressive Therapy's. Wondering if anyone else is going to be in St Christopher courts flat 7, first floor?????
x
Reply 149
Original post by lizzieR23
Hi!!! I'm going to be at Derby this year doing Creative Expressive Therapy's. Wondering if anyone else is going to be in St Christopher courts flat 7, first floor?????
x

I'm studying CET and I'll be living in St Christopher's court, I'm flat 15 second floor :smile: what pathway are you doing?
Also, if you find the St Christopher's Court 2012 group on fb, there are loads of people from your flat that have posted there! x

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 150
Hey, I'm Amy and I'll be studying the BEd in September!xxx

Anybody on the 3rd Floor at Sir Peter Hilton, or doing Applied Criminology? :smile:
Reply 152
Original post by rrjhoare
I'm studying CET and I'll be living in St Christopher's court, I'm flat 15 second floor :smile: what pathway are you doing?
Also, if you find the St Christopher's Court 2012 group on fb, there are loads of people from your flat that have posted there! x

hi :smile: im going to be doing the art pathway :smile: that's great thanks i'm gonna have a look x
Hey, I figured I'd better introduce myself considering I just accepted my Derby offer :smile:

No idea how I got in but going to Derby to study History, staying at home in Nottingham. Anyone else on my course? :biggrin:
Reply 154
Original post by LaurenDavies93
I'm doing creative writing and history at derby, anyone else on that course?
Really need to apply for accommodation, left it really late whoops!

Yeah I'm doing Creative Writing too! Find me on Facebook? :smile: Kerry Provenzano. It'd be good to say hi to a course mate or too before we start.
Reply 155
Original post by lizzieR23
hi :smile: im going to be doing the art pathway :smile: that's great thanks i'm gonna have a look x

I'm doing art pathway too! :smile: awesome :smile: find me on fb? Rachel Rebecca Josephine Hoare :smile: x

Reply 156
Original post by Kaytje

Im doing geology!!! :-)

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5363
Reply 157
I will be doing my uni course with the university as part of my apprenticeship, I will only visit a few times though as I am from South Wales. Might be in business areas and geology though, unsure yet as the course has yet to be finalized, be nice to meet some people in these areas though, send me a PM maybe if you like :biggrin:.
Reply 158
Original post by Kaytje

Hey :biggrin: Cool, so would that mean I'd see you or would you be in a different group? :L
Reply 159
Anyone studying English?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending