The Student Room Group

Anybody applying to do occupational therapy at uni 2024?

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody is out there who has applied to do occupational therapy at uni for entry of autumn 2024? Would love to meet some people in the same boat as me!

Or even if you are doing physiotherapy etc at these unis, I would love to say hi.

I have applied to Cardiff, Liverpool, Derby and Sheffield Hallam and have offers for all after interviews. Thinking of firming Cardiff/Liverpool and Derby for insurance.

Anybody received any offers from these unis? 🌟
(edited 3 months ago)
Hi!! I also applied for Occupational therapy :smile: I’ve applied to LSBU,Southampton,Essex,Bournemouth and Oxford Brookes. Hopefully you’ve received your firm offer and insurance! :smile:
Original post by Ygreenbeans
Hi,

Just wondering if anybody is out there who has applied to do occupational therapy at uni for entry of autumn 2024? Would love to meet some people in the same boat as me!

Or even if you are doing physiotherapy etc at these unis, I would love to say hi.

I have applied to Cardiff, Liverpool, Derby and Sheffield Hallam and have offers for all after interviews. Thinking of firming Cardiff/Liverpool and Derby for insurance.

There is an official thread for OT applicants here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7393613

It would be great if you could start it going :smile:
Reply 3
Hi,

Hiya! I’ve already accepted my offer for OT at Gloucestershire in September and can’t wait. Have you had many interviews yet? :smile:
Original post by Marvin agyei
Hi!! I also applied for Occupational therapy :smile: I’ve applied to LSBU,Southampton,Essex,Bournemouth and Oxford Brookes. Hopefully you’ve received your firm offer and insurance! :smile:

Hi i applied for Oxford Brookes for OT too! I've got an interview for them on Tuesday (20th) how about you?
Reply 5
Hi,

heya! I've got an offer from Cardiff. My choices are Cardiff, UEA, Southampton, Coventry and Bournemouth.
Reply 6
Original post by idahdujawdk
Hi i applied for Oxford Brookes for OT too! I've got an interview for them on Tuesday (20th) how about you?

good luckk!
Original post by tmendis
good luckk!

thank you!!
Hi there, Congrats on all your offers. I've just accepted an offer for the MSc pre-reg OT course at Derby. Hope you enjoy whichever course you go for x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending