The Student Room Group

Nottingham A100 / A108 2024 Offer Holders

Welcome to the University of Nottingham A100 / A108 2024 Offer Holders thread.

A100 General Information: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/ugstudy/courses/UG/2025/Medicine-BMBS-U6UBMBSC1.html
A108 General Information: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/ugstudy/courses/UG/Medicine-with-a-Foundation-Year-Bachelor-of-Medical-Scs-w-Hons-U6UMEDCF.html

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, mention or advertise group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi Guys congrats on all your offers! Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in staying in at Derby for accom for their first year? I've seen so far that Uni of Nottingham only offers St. Christophers Court for hall accom but I was also thinking of house/flat share.
Reply 2
Original post by Takt11
Hi Guys congrats on all your offers! Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in staying in at Derby for accom for their first year? I've seen so far that Uni of Nottingham only offers St. Christophers Court for hall accom but I was also thinking of house/flat share.

Hey congrats on ur offer as well. Currently I’m thinking uni park accom for first year but I’ll get a clearer picture when I go to one of the offer holder days.
Reply 3
Hi all - does anyone know when the offer holder days are yet?
Reply 4
Original post by Laure23

I'm not sure. They should send an email to you to book it but as of now I don't think they've sent that email to any offer holder yet. At least not that I'm aware of.
Reply 5
Original post by Laure23

theyll probably email when all offers have been sent as i think only one batch of offers has been sent rn??
Reply 6
Original post by Aks-y
I'm not sure. They should send an email to you to book it but as of now I don't think they've sent that email to any offer holder yet. At least not that I'm aware of.

Ok thanks
Reply 7
Original post by Laure23
Ok thanks
btw I just received the offer holder day email a couple minutes ago so it might be in your inbox to.
(edited 1 month ago)
what grade offers did you guys receive!
Original post by Chrrrycola

AAB (i did an EPQ and got an A so my friend reckons i got the lowered offer for that!)
Reply 10

Unconditional (gap year applicant)
(edited 1 month ago)
Hi! I was wondering if any international applicants have received any news yet? Offers, waitlist or rejection?

My daughter has AAA offer - I think they lower a grade for contextual which she didn’t get for there but did for Birmingham
Is there an offer holder gc?
Hi the offer holder day says optional activities from 9am-12pm and the actual medical stuff starts around 12:15pm, do we have to attend offer holder day for 9am or does that mean we can attend starting 12pm ? Thanks
Reply 15
Original post by epoch.ly
Hi the offer holder day says optional activities from 9am-12pm and the actual medical stuff starts around 12:15pm, do we have to attend offer holder day for 9am or does that mean we can attend starting 12pm ? Thanks
I've sent an enquiry to the University seeking an answer for you and will update when they reply but I think most likely you will be able to check in whenever you want. That's how it worked at their open day back in September.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Aks-y
I've sent an enquiry to the University seeking an answer for you and will update when they reply but I think most likely you will be able to check in whenever you want. That's how it worked at their open day back in September.

Thanks so much 🙂
Reply 17
Original post by epoch.ly

They have just gotten back to me. Yes if you want to come in at 9 for the optional things such as tours accommodation and sports centre viewings you can. If you want to attend only the subject specific stuff at 12, then just make sure to leave yourself enough time to walk down from university park campus to the QMC campus.
Original post by Aks-y
They have just gotten back to me. Yes if you want to come in at 9 for the optional things such as tours accommodation and sports centre viewings you can. If you want to attend only the subject specific stuff at 12, then just make sure to leave yourself enough time to walk down from university park campus to the QMC campus.

Thank you!
Is there a virtual offer holders day or is it all in person?
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending