The Student Room Group

cos and tan and sin help

Okay my maths teacher hasnt taught me trigonometry yet and i have my exams in like a month so can someone try and teach me it? e.g here is a question from the booklet

i. solve cos x= 0.6 for 0 degrees < x< 360 degrees. ( the < have line underneath)(2 marks)
ii. solve 10sin x+1=0 for 0 degrees <x<360 degrees ( again line underneath)3 marks
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by dongonaeatu
Okay my maths teacher hasnt taught me trigonometry yet and i have my exams in like a month so can someone try and teach me it? e.g here is a question from the booklet

i. solve cos x= 0.6 for 0 degrees < x< 360 degrees. ( the < have line underneath)(2 marks)
ii. solve 10sin x+1=0 for 0 degrees <x<360 degrees ( again line underneath)3 marks

What did you get in GCSE maths? A C2 textbook is the best thing to look at, or try youtube.
Reply 2
Use examsolutions.co.uk

or Khanacademy.org

or Maths247 on youtube

These guys'll teach you it in about 10 minutes
Reply 3
Original post by J10
Use examsolutions.co.uk

or Khanacademy.org

or Maths247 on youtube

These guys'll teach you it in about 10 minutes

yes i use exam solutions a lot. can you link me to the relevant video for this question or on trigonometry
Reply 4
Original post by bong
What did you get in GCSE maths? A C2 textbook is the best thing to look at, or try youtube.

A and ok thank you
Reply 7
Original post by dongonaeatu

use exam solutions, i didn't get this at first, but, when i heard his clips, i understood straight away.
So, i urge you use exam solutions website, it's the best for A level maths.

Quick Reply

Latest