The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2013 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5980
Does anyone know when does majority of the off-cycle internship interviews start? Are they later than summer?
Original post by vchief78
Does anyone know when does majority of the off-cycle internship interviews start? Are they later than summer?

Ad-hoc. Although I doubt they'd start them during the summer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got an email from RBS with a report attached for the logical reasoning test I sat last week. The report said that my score suggested I I was better than 50% of the comparison group and 75% better than the comparison group for the Numerical reasoning. Is this likely to be enough to get a phone interview?
Original post by gingerwizard
I just got an email from RBS with a report attached for the logical reasoning test I sat last week. The report said that my score suggested I I was better than 50% of the comparison group and 75% better than the comparison group for the Numerical reasoning. Is this likely to be enough to get a phone interview?

It's subjective to the pool of applicants you're up against. Honestly though, that's quite a low percentile (particularly in this climate).

To substantially increase your chances of interview; i'd say >85% in both. Either way; good luck and practice more tests!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I haven't received a rejection email yet so fingers crossed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5985
Original post by WallStreetWolf
Ad-hoc. Although I doubt they'd start them during the summer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey thanks for the reply, I meant are interviews for off-cycle usually later than those who applied for summer internship? I m just a bit worried cos I applied early oct and still haven't heard back yet.
When you mentioned ad-hoc do you mean it can be anytime? They do tend to have a later deadline than summer intenships so I wonder if it's because they hold AC later?
Original post by vchief78
Hey thanks for the reply, I meant are interviews for off-cycle usually later than those who applied for summer internship? I m just a bit worried cos I applied early oct and still haven't heard back yet.
When you mentioned ad-hoc do you mean it can be anytime? They do tend to have a later deadline than summer internships so I wonder if it's because they hold AC later?

It's still very much early October as far as I'm concerned.

When I applied to JP for off cycle - it took 2 weeks to be invited to the numerical. Be patient - don't speculate.
Reply 5987
Original post by WallStreetWolf
It's still very much early October as far as I'm concerned.

When I applied to JP for off cycle - it took 2 weeks to be invited to the numerical. Be patient - don't speculate.

When did you apply for JP off cycle?
Reply 5988
If you need help with the psychometric tests or applications, www.easySHL.com is a good place to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5989
Is it too late for applying to some IB's?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5990
Just got the go ahead from EY on my application, anyone heard when the interview will be ?
Cheers.
I mainly got 2.2s in the first year. Which IB firms do not ask for module grades from first year?

If I can't get into IB internships right now, what can I do?
(edited 10 years ago)
Seems like the recruitment process is a lot earlier this year for summer 2014
made a mistake with Goldman Sachs application...any idea if we can withdraw and reapply?
Reply 5994
Anyone done an assessment for Macquarie.. Got mine on wednesday.

Any help would be appreciated
Reply 5995
Original post by trim16

Summer? Which division?
Reply 5996
Original post by DeSade
Summer? Which division?

Sorry mate, looks like i've posted in the wrong thread this is for a grad position.

Role is credit risk btw.

feel free to help if possible
Reply 5997
anyone have any data on conversion ratios from this summer? Would help to give an idea of what 2014 grad hiring is going to be like
Original post by trim16

Hey is this online testing you're referring to?
I submitted my app (same role) and haven't heard anything from them.
If I could ask: when did you submit ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5999
Original post by niels-bohr
Hey is this online testing you're referring to?
I submitted my app (same role) and haven't heard anything from them.
If I could ask: when did you submit ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They called me last friday and said I should come in for an assessment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending