I got 8 fml
I guessed 7.
Reply 5262
i got 10
Original post by Alfred1010
HOW MANY PEAKS FOR LAST QUESTION?

Spoiler

i got 7
Pretty sure the answer is 11. That's what I got and that's what someone put in an unofficial mark scheme.
Original post by verbierskier
Pretty sure the answer is 11. That's what I got and that's what someone put in an unofficial mark scheme.

Definitely not 11 there were 9 different environments

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by verbierskier

Can you pleas elink me the unofficial markscheme.??
Reply 5267
Wheres the unofficial mark scheme !
lol were talking on the january thread :rolleyes: It was 11.
Does anyone have a copy of this paper?
Aside from adding myself to the giant list of people who were royally ****ed over by that exam I have a question. What's the deal with using pencils in the exams now? They've taken "use HB pencil" off the cover and now people are saying you get no marks if you draw in pencil 0.0 can anyone clear this up?
Original post by AlexiMetalPirate
Aside from adding myself to the giant list of people who were royally ****ed over by that exam I have a question. What's the deal with using pencils in the exams now? They've taken "use HB pencil" off the cover and now people are saying you get no marks if you draw in pencil 0.0 can anyone clear this up?

This is last years thread...
Original post by futuredoctorVSB
This is last years thread...

I know, realised after posting and forgot to delete from this thread. What can I say exam brain haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending