The Student Room Group

OCR A-LEVEL CHEMISTRY PAPER 1 (H432/01) - 10th June [Exam Chat]

OCR A-LEVEL CHEMISTRY PAPER 1 (H432/01) - 10th June [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam.
Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 10th June AM
Length: 2h 15 min

Good luck!
(edited 1 month ago)
Hello, what is it, like 60 days till first Chem exam? Mind is boggled, but did a revision session with my mates today and it went HELLA well. Aiming for an A in Chemistry. Currently predicted a B but pushed to get an A.

I hate organics, but i'm slowly understanding more and more of it. I CAN DO THIS. WE CAN DO THIS.

See you guys closer to d-day
hi folks
predicted and aiming for a B in chem, currently working at mid C so there is hope!!!
tryin to get my head around reaction mechanisms w/ reference to order of reactants, 'tis not going well (spec section 5.1.1 i)), anyone got any tips/good resources??😭
good luck to all revising, we got this :smile:)
Original post by dungeonsandhonk
hi folks
predicted and aiming for a B in chem, currently working at mid C so there is hope!!!
tryin to get my head around reaction mechanisms w/ reference to order of reactants, 'tis not going well (spec section 5.1.1 i)), anyone got any tips/good resources??😭
good luck to all revising, we got this :smile:)

allery chemistry - youtube channel - is a good place for revision personally, he explains chemistry really well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending