At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Nursing @ university of wolverhampton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Hey guys,
I have interview for adult nursing course at wolverhampton uni in two weeks time!! I was wondering if you could give me a tip about what kind of questions they ask in the interview!!!
Many thanks
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by heroman
Hey guys,
I have interview for adult nursing course at wolverhampton uni in two weeks time!! I was wondering if you could give me a tip about what kind of questions they ask in the interview!!!
Many thanks

Hey :smile:
It's mostly to get a feel of you as a person and your personality and how you would deal with situations
Always make sure you keep up to date with a few things in the current news relating to your course as it aids the interview process but is also great to know about throughout the course in general :')
I don't really remember the questions I was asked, sorry I can be of much use on that front
I've only been on the course since September but I'm absolutely loving it and I'm sure you will too! Good luck! And most importantly just be yourself because that's who they want to get to know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 142
Original post by laurablondejayne
It's mostly to get a feel of you as a person and your personality and how you would deal with situations
Always make sure you keep up to date with a few things in the current news relating to your course as it aids the interview process but is also great to know about throughout the course in general :')
I don't really remember the questions I was asked, sorry I can be of much use on that front
I've only been on the course since September but I'm absolutely loving it and I'm sure you will too! Good luck! And most importantly just be yourself because that's who they want to get to know :smile:

Thanks for the info I really appreciate.. I'l do my my best and wish you all the best... im so nervous and excited at the same time!! Finger crossed
[QUOTE="heroman;44732957"]
Original post by laurablondejayne

Thanks for the info I really appreciate.. I'l do my my best and wish you all the best... im so nervous and excited at the same time!! Finger crossed

Aw thank you! I wish you all the best too and hope you get a place on the course! Yeah that's a common feeling amongst all us student nurses! Such a rewarding career though :') good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 144
I'm first year here! SPeaking of my interview... everyone made me crap myself thinking of entry tests and stuff. I had a 1 to 1 interview which was mental and I hated... but no entry tests... and I'm in :biggrin:
Hi is anyone staring April 2021 please
If anyone is going to wolves uni in April and has done a interview for adult nursing please tell me what questions you where ask thank you
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending