The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton University Adult Nursing interview help.

Hi all, I have an interview coming up for Adult Nursing - My interview is at Wolverhampton University (This is my only UCAS/study choice).

Wondering if anyone could offer any advice regarding the interview, interview prep , possible interview questions they may ask I would be most grateful! - Advice for just adult Nursing or Adult Nursing at Wolvo Uni specifically all welcome :smile:

Thank you in advance!!
Hi
Congrats with getting an interview with us. I hope it goes well

Hopefully you should have been emailed some guidance about interviews, which can be very useful. If you would like further help, please email [email protected].

Don't feel nervous, we are here to support you and you'll find lots of friendly faces to welcome you on the day

Good luck :smile:
L.B(WolvesRep)
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all, I have an interview coming up for Adult Nursing - My interview is at Wolverhampton University (This is my only UCAS/study choice).

Wondering if anyone could offer any advice regarding the interview, interview prep , possible interview questions they may ask I would be most grateful! - Advice for just adult Nursing or Adult Nursing at Wolvo Uni specifically all welcome :smile:

Thank you in advance!!
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by WolvesRep1
Hi

Hopefully you should have been emailed some guidance about interviews, which can be very useful. If you would like further help, please email [email protected].

Don't feel nervous, we are here to support you and you'll find lots of friendly faces to welcome you on the day

L.B(WolvesRep)

Hello,
I would like to apply to Wolverhampton university for adult nursing with a foundation year. Can I apply directly with the university or does it have to be via UCAS. As the current offer i have to study Adult Nursing is at aston and the entry requirements are too high for me.
Thankyou
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I would like to apply to Wolverhampton university for adult nursing with a foundation year. Can I apply directly with the university or does it have to be via UCAS. As the current offer i have to study Adult Nursing is at aston and the entry requirements are too high for me.
Thankyou

Hi, when I was applying I couldn’t find an option to apply directly via Wolverhampton Uni, when I went on the Uni website for the course and selected ‘Apply’ it took me straight to UCAS (This is where I applied for my place) - I’m sure if you already have a UCAS application you can add another choice tho! Hope this helps 🫶🏼
Reply 4
Original post by WolvesRep1
Hi

L.B(WolvesRep)

Thank you for the reply! It couldn’t have come at a better time (The morning of my interview) - There definitely were a lot of friendly faces to help calm the interview nerves 😊 I got a conditional offer and will hopefully be starting with you September!
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by kdoddx
Thank you for the reply! It couldn’t have come at a better time (The morning of my interview) - There definitely were a lot of friendly faces to help calm the interview nerves 😊 I got a conditional offer and will hopefully be starting with you September!

Hi are you doing the foundation year? X
Reply 6
Original post by S.iqbal109
Hi are you doing the foundation year? X

Starting from 1st year - Have you got a place on the course starting with foundation year? X
Reply 7
Hey yeah I have I start in September x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending