The Student Room Group

Differentiate of adult nursing

Hello, i was just wondering, are the modules of adult nursing different in every university? For example, is aston University
adult nursing harder than the modules of nursing in Wolverhampton uni or bcu?
Original post by Shima89
Hello, i was just wondering, are the modules of adult nursing different in every university? For example, is aston University

All the universities work to NMC regulations on what they are to teach students.

Every university teach the same things, there's no harder modules between universities.

The only difference is how the universities teach the students but otherwise you do the same workload at every university in the UK.
Reply 2
Original post by Allyson2020
Original post by Shima89

All the universities work to NMC regulations on what they are to teach students.

Every university teach the same things, there's no harder modules between universities.

The only difference is how the universities teach the students but otherwise you do the same workload at every university in the UK.

Thank you
Original post by Shima89

Thank you
You are welcome 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Good luck with everything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending